• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It got pushed back, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
      It got pushed back, man.
      Again? I've been waiting for this game for a few years now.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Yup, just recently. I think they just said, further in the holiday season. Not sure about the date.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by WMD View Post
          Two negatives about the Move from what I've heard.. You have to be 8 feet away from the sensor, and a minor one is that you have to calibrate it each time you play a game. Being 8 feet away from the sensor in my room is just not possible.. Calibrating it each time could be a little annoying after a while.
          I heard you also had to be 9 feet tall.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
          02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
          02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
          02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
          Originally posted by fenikz
          we all hate you

Comment

• I would seriously kill this *****.

we all hate you

Comment

• Sounds like a major chump. Breaking his PS3 probably isn't the worst thing that could happen!

Comment

• Soooo, just gonna throw this out there, God of War 3 kinda sucked. I'm severely disappointed with it.

Comment

• Still havent played or opened it...not what a want to hear, though. I'll get to it eventually...I'm a huge fan of the series, I just have had other games on my plate.

Namely...Fallout New Vegas, which is awesome. I can hardly put it down.
                  Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 10-25-2010, 10:36 PM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                    Soooo, just gonna throw this out there, God of War 3 kinda sucked. I'm severely disappointed with it.

Send it my way then. I'm dying to play it but too broke it buy it.
                    -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                      Still havent played or opened it...not what a want to here, though. I'll get to it eventually...I'm a huge fan of the series, I just have had other games on my plate.

Namely...Fallout New Vegas, which is awesome. I can hardly put it down.
                      Yea, it's just really not any better than 2 and actually probably worse. It's also extremely short and the story isn't nearly as interesting.

I want to play New Vegas so bad. How is it compared to Fallout 3? I know they were scared that since it was a different production team that they might change some things..

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                        Yea, it's just really not any better than 2 and actually probably worse. It's also extremely short and the story isn't nearly as interesting.

I want to play New Vegas so bad. How is it compared to Fallout 3? I know they were scared that since it was a different production team that they might change some things..
                        It plays exactly the same. But there is better quest variation and dialogue. A lot less boring vaults and no Metro tunnels. The gun mechanics are a little improved and the enemies move with better fluidity. And there are some cool new baddies in this one. I'm loving it. And dare I say, I like it more than Fallout 3, and I looooooove that game.

It seems fresh. Sure it handles like an enormous expansion, but it's really fun. I've already put 30 hours into it. Still havent reached the Vegas Strip. I can at any time now, but I've been keeping busy by completing soooo many side quests. Great, great game.

edit...You probably know, but the reviews aren't quite as great as Fallout 3's, but they're still very high. A lot of bugs have effected some reviews. I've been one of the lucky ones with the bugs/glitches I suppose. I only had it freeze on me once and like two mishaps with the characters mouths not moving when they talk. Other than that, its been a great experience.
                        Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 10-25-2010, 10:44 PM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

It plays exactly the same. But there is better quest variation and dialogue. A lot less boring vaults and no Metro tunnels. The gun mechanics are a little improved and the enemies move with better fluidity. And there are some cool new baddies in this one. I'm loving it. And dare I say, I like it more than Fallout 3, and I looooooove that game.

It seems fresh. Sure it handles like an enormous expansion, but it's really fun. I've already put 30 hours into it. Still havent reached the Vegas Strip. I can at any time now, but I've been keeping busy by completing soooo many side quests. Great, great game.
                          This is fantastic because I love the side quests in 3, and hated the goddamn metros. I loved 3 as well and didn't even play the entire game (my roommate had it and played most of it).

I wish I had more time to play video games like I used to. Stupid life requiring you to get a job and make something out of your life.

Originally posted by njx9
                          found it boring, as well.
                          It really added absolutely nothing. It was more like God of War 2.5, like one of the supplemental games GTA always releases. It sucks because God of War was one of my favorite game franchises.

Comment

• I even have a job...and have been putting all of my free time into it. Like no other game I've played in a long time. haha. Its been pretty crazy, but I havent been able to put it down.

And yeah...the vaults and metro tunnels def. got old in Fallout 3 after a while. Obsidian has found a nice balance in their world and with their quest variation.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

I even have a job...and have been putting all of my free time into it. Like no other game I've played in a long time. haha. Its been pretty crazy, but I havent been able to put it down.
                              I think I'm gonna try to hold out until Xmas haha. By that time, football is done so I can dedicate my weekends to awesomeness like New Vegas.

Comment

• Who is getting Black Ops? I wanna get a nice clan going with you guys.

we all hate you

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information