• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
    Ok so who's getting the show today?
    Just picked it up... Playing my first Franchise game as i type this

Comment

• Tell us how it is! I'll probably be getting in a few weeks myself.
      (shameless self-promotion)
      Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
      https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• I just picked it up as well. About to put it in now.
        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• I need some feedback, I'm having second thought on weather I should get it or not.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
          02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
          02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
          02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
          Originally posted by fenikz
          we all hate you

Comment

• Honestly Im loving it. I just bought a PS3 a few months ago and have only played the the 2k series on 360. Being an avid baseball fan I can clearly say the obvious and that is that The Show hands down blows 2k out of the water.

The new pitching interface is different and immerses you more in the game than the old meter and analog swing stick makes it alot easier (at least for me) to not swing at bad pitches (Pull down on the stick readies you then push forward to swing. If you dont push forward you dont swing)

Comment

• I actually really enjoy the button system for hitting so I'm just using that right now. Analog pitching is very fun and really gives you an idea of how hard it is to hit your spot. You can get it in the general vicinity almost every time but it will take getting used to motions and the feel for the analog stick before you get it down for good.

Really, this game didn't need to change much, just improve logic in franchise mode, maybe focus less on RTTS, and it didn't disappoint. I'm happy to report the fantasy draft AI is much better, which is huge for me. Only 3-4 closers go in the first round now instead of 10-12 like last year. Young talent goes first, every time.
              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• I think I'll go get it right now. I have to get used to it a little bit before I play you guys online.

we all hate you

Comment

• Just now seeing and watching stuff on Dues EX it looks cool, anyone played it before?

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                    I actually really enjoy the button system for hitting so I'm just using that right now. Analog pitching is very fun and really gives you an idea of how hard it is to hit your spot. You can get it in the general vicinity almost every time but it will take getting used to motions and the feel for the analog stick before you get it down for good.

Really, this game didn't need to change much, just improve logic in franchise mode, maybe focus less on RTTS, and it didn't disappoint. I'm happy to report the fantasy draft AI is much better, which is huge for me. Only 3-4 closers go in the first round now instead of 10-12 like last year. Young talent goes first, every time.
                    I hope the analog pitching makes it more difficult/realistic, haha. As BOS knows I'm quite awesome at the traditional pitching system.

Damn it, I'm so tempted go out and buy it today. I was hoping to get it in a couple weeks after I finished building my computer but ugghhh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
                      I hope the analog pitching makes it more difficult/realistic, haha. As BOS knows I'm quite awesome at the traditional pitching system.

Damn it, I'm so tempted go out and buy it today. I was hoping to get it in a couple weeks after I finished building my computer but ugghhh.
                      I just bought my copy. I'll make sure I'm prepared this time.

we all hate you

Comment

• I really have to get used to this game before I can comment on anything. The Franchise is really annoying me and I hate the analog controlling everything, so I'm gonna change it back.

Just after I bought the game, I found out I could of gotten it for free, **** it now.

we all hate you

Comment

• Ahhh, you guys talking about it has pretty much convinced me to go buy it. Probably going to head out in a couple hours to grab it once I finish this paper for my class.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
                            I really have to get used to this game before I can comment on anything. The Franchise is really annoying me and I hate the analog controlling everything, so I'm gonna change it back.

Just after I bought the game, I found out I could of gotten it for free, **** it now.
                            What did they change? Or is it just plain buggy/glitchy?
                            Jets, Mets, Knicks, and the U's too cool for uze

Sig by, Hitman D

Comment

• So I just grabbed The Show, will be playing it now! I'll let you know what I think in a bit (as if my opinion was relevant and such, hah!).

Also if anyone wants to play some coop, PM me or say so in the thread. I'm pumped to try it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post

The traditional pitching system is really easy, I hope you're good at it, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information