No announcement yet.

Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah I don't mean exclusive, just in general, RPGs that are available for the PS3.

Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
      Yeah I don't mean exclusive, just in general, RPGs that are available for the PS3.
      The one I'll always suggest first is Mass Effect 2. You play it yet?

It's every bit as epic and pretty as any of the trailers you'll see for the game. And dont worry about missing the first...they do a fine job of filling you in on what happened. It's as close to a cant miss game as you can get. Everyone should try it at least once. :)

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

Comment

• MOTH, you never played Valkyria Chronicles?! You're missing out, dude. That game is amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
          MOTH, you never played Valkyria Chronicles?! You're missing out, dude. That game is amazing.
          JRPG? It's not even on my radar. I'll look at some gameplay videos today, though. For the hell of it. I'm always open, if the game is so well liked and what not. But in most cases, JRPGs dont even get a second glance from me.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

Comment

• I haven't played ME2 yet but I keep hearing about it. Must be pretty good. I like to let games get down into the $30ish range though, I haven't paid full price for a game in a long time. I will look at the others on your list.

I tried Fallout 3 and just didn't like it. Which is surprising because I really like the Eldar Scrolls series of games.

Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
              Guys, will we ever have a good football game again?
              NCAA last year was a great game and the best ever in my eyes. This was the only time ever that I failed to win a national title and it felt good. I can't wait to see where the improve on this year they have hinted at presentation so we will see. I would also like to see more additions to team builder and coaching carousel.

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
              I'm posting this in here also, cause I'm sure a bunch of you dont check the 360 thread.

Any of you guys getting it? I just pre-ordered it yesterday.

As I said in the other thread and it's plain to see...those facial expressions are insane for a video game. This one is def. gonna have a bit of a Heavy Rain type feel in there. Just with more traditional gameplay and control. You combine Rockstar quality, Heavy Rain, film noire, and I dont know...Mafia. And you get this game. haha. Looks amazing.
              This is a game thats a must buy for me I just cant decide If I should pre order it or wait a few months and get it used. If I preorder it I would have 2 months to play it before NCAA came out. I'm still torn, but I know its a must buy at some part for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                JRPG? It's not even on my radar. I'll look at some gameplay videos today, though. For the hell of it. I'm always open, if the game is so well liked and what not. But in most cases, JRPGs dont even get a second glance from me.
                I definitely wouldn't call it a JRPG. It has anime style and the setting is a Steampunk world, but it's not your typical JRPG. It's a strategy/tactical/war RPG. It seems right up your alley. Great story, tons of interesting party members, and lots of different ways to play the game.

The setting is essentially World War I/II in a Steampunk world with some fantasy elements. One of the coolest games I've ever played and definitely among my favorite PS3 games.

Comment

• my old school fat ps3 isnt working so im gonna go by kmart tonight and hope a buy a new one. You get the show for free with any ps3 console so im hoping for the killzone or move bundle.

Comment

• I bought the Move bundle and returned it like a week later. It's very fun at first, but you're not going to want to play it after you try it out. Maybe if you constantly have a lot of people at your house or something, idk.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                    02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                    02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                    02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                    Originally posted by fenikz
                    we all hate you

Comment

• Watch out for Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. That is all.

Originally posted by Jakey
                      WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
                        I bought the Move bundle and returned it like a week later. It's very fun at first, but you're not going to want to play it after you try it out. Maybe if you constantly have a lot of people at your house or something, idk.
                        i'm hoping they have the killzone bundle so that way I get the 300$ playstation with the show and killzone with it for the same price. The offer expires tomorrow and im afraid they wont have on in the stores in my area. I'm hoping then to carry the two games back to walmart for 120$ worth of credit lol.

The move is something that I dont see me using by myself. But I figured for 400$ ps3,move, the show 11, controller and sports champ move game isnt a bad deal.
                        Last edited by georgiafan; 03-11-2011, 02:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
                          Watch out for Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. That is all.
                          That is a beautiful trailer.

Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                          Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• Anyone planning on getting socom 4 next month? Its made by a different company then the one's who made socom confrontation. I might get it depending on the reviews and the beta I got from killzone 3.

Oh. And people who got 'the show 11'. Theres the same bug where superstars (alot) become free agents. Making it too unrealistic, I was reading.
                            Last edited by katnip; 03-13-2011, 10:24 PM.
                            Jets, Mets, Knicks, and the U's too cool for uze

Sig by, Hitman D

Comment

• That LA Noire game looks sick, I'll probly rent it though and beat it quick.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                              02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                              02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                              02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                              Originally posted by fenikz
                              we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by katnip View Post
                                Anyone planning on getting socom 4 next month? Its made by a different company then the one's who made socom confrontation. I might get it depending on the reviews and the beta I got from killzone 3.

Oh. And people who got 'the show 11'. Theres the same bug where superstars (alot) become free agents. Making it too unrealistic, I was reading.
                                It doesnt happen till after like 2014 and suppose to be working on a fix.

I'm loving road to the show I made my myself a closer so I could go throw the games quicker. I finished my first year with a ERA of about 5 and got traded midseason to the crappy astros. I got the call in the offseason to AAA.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information