Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
    First, you need a router in your house. Then you just scan the area for your router, put in the password if needed, and the system pretty much does the rest.
    Very nice, I take it the router itself needs to be wireless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
      When I signed onto my PS3 for the first time I just made it mdm87, however I'm probably going to change that before I start playing online. I'll let you know when I decide on a name.
      Alright, Im currently in a quandary, Bojangles, Pittfan, McLovin, Jamesness.

Comment

• When ever you guys make your names add me mine is PACKmanN.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
          When ever you guys make your names add me mine is PACKmanN.
          If I remember, its pretty out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
            Very nice, I take it the router itself needs to be wireless.
            nope I just tried my wired one and its 15 percent strong which isn't great.

Comment

Alright, Im currently in a quandary, Bojangles, Pittfan, McLovin, Jamesness.
              Im going with McLovin, it sounds like a sexy hamburger.

Comment

Im going with McLovin, it sounds like a sexy hamburger.
                I just added you, get ready to get pwned in Madden.

Comment

I just added you, get ready to get pwned in Madden.
                  I dont have a PS3 yet, Im gettin it in a week. But that is going to be my name.

Comment

I dont have a PS3 yet, Im gettin it in a week. But that is going to be my name.
                    Hate to disappoint you but the name taken I just added a person that has that name.

Comment

Hate to disappoint you but the name taken I just added a person that has that name.
                      Nooooo, that was my name. I just notced its 4 am, I have to wake up at 8 am and Im dissapointed McLovin is already taken, Im going to sleep.

Comment

• Alright. After numerous failed attempts at coming up with names, I settled on Oblivion12.

Comment

• P-L did you buy already?

Comment

• Anyone that is interested, you can buy a PS3 60 gig for 350 dollars through this deal....

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?t=31351

It's basically signing up for a Sony credit card in which they give you 150 towards a purchase. However, you are signing up for a credit card and I myself am not sure of the consequences of immediately canceling after use. The response however is pretty good from what I have read in that forum.

Comment

• P-L... I thought you were a 360 man?

Got any games?

Also, my screen name is MPB.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

• Not sure if this has been established but I am pretty sure any PS2 product that has a USB connection works w/ the PS3. I have an old Socom headset for ps2, and it works cause of the USB. I also have a ps2 logitech keyboard, it works too.

I would suggest purchasing a second controller, and possibly even a charger pack. I have four controllers, plug two in the ps3 when I can, and the other two are hooked up to the charger. Only problem is I don't have a game thats 4 players or more. LOL. FIFA will be, and thats going to be so bad.

Hey as anyone else heard this? I am pretty sure you can play two people per connection online on Madden this year... Not 100% sure, but I did hear that.
                                INDIANAPOLIS COLTS: SUPER BOWL XLI CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information