Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Yea. The show's bug for franchise mode
    Jets, Mets, Knicks, and the U's too cool for uze

    Sig by, Hitman D

    Comment


    • I haven't even played the Franchise mode at all. I have a tendency of simulating a whole lot, and it's not fun for me. I have started a couple of RTTS's with a pitcher and a SS, pretty fun.

      Sig by: BK

      02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
      02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
      02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
      02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
      Originally posted by fenikz
      we all hate you

      Comment


      • NCAA '12 (notice the dreads)

        Comment


        • Cool Cool, I hope they tweaked the recruiting.

          Sig by: BK

          02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
          02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
          02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
          02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
          Originally posted by fenikz
          we all hate you

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
            Cool Cool, I hope they tweaked the recruiting.
            I loved the recruiting last year, there is always room for improvement I hope they dont change it to much. Last year was the first year where I couldnt automatically get the best rated recruiting class. I had to strategy and not just click buttons to dominate in it. I do know some people dont like spending as much time on it as I do though.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by georgiafan View Post
              I loved the recruiting last year, there is always room for improvement I hope they dont change it to much. Last year was the first year where I couldnt automatically get the best rated recruiting class. I had to strategy and not just click buttons to dominate in it. I do know some people dont like spending as much time on it as I do though.
              Recruiting is definitely my favorite part of the game. What I always end up doing is recruit one class, redshirt all, and the recruit another class and start all freshman the coming year.

              Sig by: BK

              02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
              02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
              02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
              02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
              Originally posted by fenikz
              we all hate you

              Comment


              • More importantly...they need to have a good balance with the recruit's overall ratings. Because it was broken last year. Your O-Line was **** an unrepairable by year 3. The game was not fun to sim with, if you were trying to turn a crap program around. Nothing like having all 60's on the O-Line.

                I remember getting all excited when I landed some 4 star O-Lineman and they were still in the low 60s sometimes. It was a mess.

                Thanks BoneKrusher^

                http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

                Comment


                • Has anyone tried Killzone 3 with the move and the move gun? It looks like it would be cool

                  I got this for free and about half way through I like the single player. I've never been much into online play, but this seems like a game to try it out on. I usually dont like playing it bc im not that good and get killed in seconds. What online games/modes would yall think i would like?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                    More importantly...they need to have a good balance with the recruit's overall ratings. Because it was broken last year. Your O-Line was **** an unrepairable by year 3. The game was not fun to sim with, if you were trying to turn a crap program around. Nothing like having all 60's on the O-Line.

                    I remember getting all excited when I landed some 4 star O-Lineman and they were still in the low 60s sometimes. It was a mess.
                    Knowing EA, they probably won't fix that simply because they don't have to in order to sell copies. The developers probably will not gather enough data from future sims to realize this problem. I know exactly what you mean. I'm in year 7 of my Miami dynasty and I'm the only school with an A+ overall rating in the country. Most schools are in the B-/B range with a few teams sprinked in that can reach B+. The bad teams are terrible and the elite teams are hardly good.

                    EA is really all about the money these days, which is unfortunate. If they just realized that fixing/modifying/focusing on the most popular game mode (dynasty), they'd probably get more "return" customers that come BACK to the series than trying to pull new customers in every year.
                    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

                    Comment


                    • http://www.ea.com/ncaa-football/blog...-12-first-blog

                      First blog about NCAA '12

                      Comment


                      • The new Mortal Kombat demo rules.

                        Comment


                        • Anyone have/play bad company 2 still? Is there a online player count like call of duty?

                          I might buy it. But I don't want to buy a game where most of the players leave in a month or two, because of a new game or whatever.
                          Jets, Mets, Knicks, and the U's too cool for uze

                          Sig by, Hitman D

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by georgiafan View Post
                            Has anyone tried Killzone 3 with the move and the move gun? It looks like it would be cool

                            I got this for free and about half way through I like the single player. I've never been much into online play, but this seems like a game to try it out on. I usually dont like playing it bc im not that good and get killed in seconds. What online games/modes would yall think i would like?
                            I like warzone (a mix of 7 game modes in 1 round/game), but be warned. In call of duty online my kill death ratio is at least 1.00... But in killzone 3 its like 0.68 right now. I don't care for it much/quit if I die to much. Just saying its harder, to me at least.

                            My bad about double post
                            Jets, Mets, Knicks, and the U's too cool for uze

                            Sig by, Hitman D

                            Comment


                            • I played killzone 3 online and I just find it no fun bc 5 seconds into the game I get killed by somebody before I even know they are there. I thought If I found the right game mode that wasnt so hard I would like it. So far no luck maybe it will be better on uncharted 2.

                              Comment


                              • Preordered Portal 2 on Amazon for $54.99. Get a $20 Amazon credit, free shipping, and it comes with the PC version.

                                Oh and I used Amazon gift cards. So I just spent $34.99 imaginary dollars on Portal 2...
                                Last edited by iowatreat54; 03-22-2011, 10:20 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information