No announcement yet.

Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fyi Moth I just picked up AC Brotherhood for 25 bucks (used, but scratchless) on Amazon like 2 weeks ago. In the process of finishing it now. Another classic in the series. People will sell it for cheap after they beat it if you are willing.
    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Nice buy. Yeah, I buy used all the time. I'm always looking for good deals. I havent played AC: Brotherhood yet, but I heard it's great. I'll get it eventually. I absolutely love the series...I enjoyed the first game and AC2 was absolutely fantastic.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
        Nice buy. Yeah, I buy used all the time. I'm always looking for good deals. I havent played AC: Brotherhood yet, but I heard it's great. I'll get it eventually. I absolutely love the series...I enjoyed the first game and AC2 was absolutely fantastic.
        I like AC2 just because I am a huge history nerd and love running around in the different cities. Plus I have always been really interested with Leonardo Da Vinci so him being in the game makes it that much better too.

They made Rome look amazing in AC Brotherhood so that's really fun though, plus you are able to buy all the famous landmarks once you get enough money (Pantheon, Colloseo, St Peters Basillica, etc). I just beat it last night, went on a 5 hour binge that ended in 4 in the morning. Good ending. There's also multiplayer in Brotherhood, I haven't got into it much but it looks pretty fun.
        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• For those who got Killzone 3 and still have the Socom 4 beta code. The code is working now. The only crap part is. If you have a slow-ish connection. The beta is like 2GB total.
          Jets, Mets, Knicks, and the U's too cool for uze

Sig by, Hitman D

Comment

• Just bought New Vegas yesterday. I can tell already that it will end up being one of those games that will get me in trouble with the Mrs. I started to do something that should only take 5 min...... an hour and a half later, i emerged from the basement.
            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
            Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• Why is it so hard to find a guy who doesn't glitch goal on NHL 11? I just want to play a hockey game...

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                Why is it so hard to find a guy who doesn't glitch goal on NHL 11? I just want to play a hockey game...
                I haven't played NHL 11 but theres people like this in every single game who just have to find ways to exploit stuff instead of you know actually playing the game how its meant to be played. Theres no point to it but they must think there good because they can cheat to win.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Dude View Post
                  Just bought New Vegas yesterday. I can tell already that it will end up being one of those games that will get me in trouble with the Mrs. I started to do something that should only take 5 min...... an hour and a half later, i emerged from the basement.
                  I have completely veered off from the main quest because I get side tracked by side quests and exploring. It's ridiculous. I go into a building, come out and am about to get back on track, but I see something in the distance so I run over to it and find more crap to do.

I will be like, "Ok, I have an hour until the Bulls game, I'll play a little New Vegas." Next thing I know it's 2 hours later, and I'm flipping to the Bulls game to get updates during load screens.

Comment

• MVC3... not big into fighting games but I really enjoy this one.
                    I remember when I was younger (and into SF), I used to love using Akuma
                    Not so much anymore... Wolverine, Deadpool and Dante ftw for me
                    -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                      I have completely veered off from the main quest because I get side tracked by side quests and exploring. It's ridiculous. I go into a building, come out and am about to get back on track, but I see something in the distance so I run over to it and find more crap to do.

I will be like, "Ok, I have an hour until the Bulls game, I'll play a little New Vegas." Next thing I know it's 2 hours later, and I'm flipping to the Bulls game to get updates during load screens.
                      you mean that there is a "main quest"?

actually, my problems with Fallout 3 were the main quest being relatively short & that you maxed out on levels waaaaaaaaaaay too early.

hopefully these issues are resolved in New Vegas.

What is the max level, anyway?
                      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                      Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• Just finished this game and wow what a ending I had to get the worst possible ending, but it was still really cool. Now I wanna play it over and see another ending. Great game

Comment

• I didnt care for the endings of New Vegas. Endings are not Bethesda's strong point. Granted, Obsidian did most of the work here. But they're just not good at ending games, imo. Pretty abrupt way to end everything...I didnt care for them.

I loved the journey, however. The game is excellent...I just didnt like the ending or the fact that the final mission froze my Xbox a thousand times. The engine is not built to handle that many enemies on screen at once.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                          KO KNOWS

Comment

• Loves road to the show and my battle to make it to the big leagues as a closer.

Comment

• Originally posted by georgiafan View Post
                              Loves road to the show and my battle to make it to the big leagues as a closer.
                              Yeah. I like this years "Road to the show" better then last years version. Also. For those that like real minor leaguers.

There's a roster set on sportsconnect (while your online playing the game) of a set thats really good.
                              Jets, Mets, Knicks, and the U's too cool for uze

Sig by, Hitman D

Comment

• is the playstation network down again? I can't sign in.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                                02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                                02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                                02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                                Originally posted by fenikz
                                we all hate you

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information