Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
    is the playstation network down again? I can't sign in.
    Yeah. Apparently this like mega group of well known hackers hacked the playstation network
    Jets, Mets, Knicks, and the U's too cool for uze

Sig by, Hitman D

Comment

• Originally posted by katnip View Post
      Yeah. Apparently this like mega group of well known hackers hacked the playstation network
      Yep, Anonymous is attacking Sony.
      http://ps3.ign.com/articles/115/1159426p1.html

A group within Anonymous, which I can't remember the name, are starting to make it personal by targeting high profile Sony employees.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Does any one still think Madden 12 might be a big improvement over 11 this year besides roster changes and added rookies and so far.I'm talking like game play and presentation wise?Missing the hell out of 2k football though!

Comment

• Originally posted by 49erNation85 View Post
          Does any one still think Madden 12 might be a big improvement over 11 this year besides roster changes and added rookies and so far.I'm talking like game play and presentation wise?Missing the hell out of 2k football though!
          Doubt it, it's been the same ****** game for 5 years now.

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
            Doubt it, it's been the same ****** game for 5 years now.
            I know right ever since 06 its been the same darn game.But hell we all keep buying because of added rookies and roster changes. grrr to football lovers .

Comment

• OK so I wanted to try out the new SOCOM 4 beta and dam it takes for ever after the download time only took 2 hours then like to receive all the dam updates it is take FOREVER.Why is taking so long any one?

Comment

• So what does everyone think of Little big planet? I thought it seemed silly then I borrowed it from someone to play with my girlfriend and it was pretty fun. I think the being able to play the game with her made it much better though we only got through the first few easy levels.Then I played it last night when it was just me and it wasnt near as fun.

Comment

• Little Big Planet is not my cup of tea as far as games though.It is almost like Mario in a way.It is fun for the kids ( mostly IMO) or the none high gamer who don't play a whole lot.I plaid the demo for number 2 and is pretty much the same as number one just new levels and more equipment.There is a lot of value of game play and creation is where the game thrives on. Just my two cents there.

Comment

• I had LBP for like 3 days. Never got what the point of the game was. Seemed worthless to anyone with a Y over the age of 12.

Comment

• OK so like I"m playing Batman AA tonight just run threw it again to take a break from sport games.There needs to be a save fuction in the next game instead of auto save.Cause like I wanna save it but can't at any given point grr.Other wise this is a kick ass gaame and looking to Batman AC!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                          I had LBP for like 3 days. Never got what the point of the game was. Seemed worthless to anyone with a Y over the age of 12.
                          Was that the first 2D platformer you've played?

LBP is awesome. Playing alone isn't nearly as fun as with a friend. Sometimes me and friends have to constantly restart because we try to kill each other. Slapping, pulling, pushing, etc people off cliffs is pretty funny. With LBP2 you can get a power-up and just throw your teammates. Also with LBP2, the level creator isn't just designed for platformers anymore. You can create RPGs with your own cut-scenes, Galaga/Raiden type shooters, overhead shooters, puzzles games, and more.

Play, Create, Share. That's what LBP is all about.
                          Last edited by nrk; 04-19-2011, 11:57 AM.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• How is everyone doing with not being able to play online and just doing off line mode stuff?I wonder if it is any worry about the NFL lock out lol.Some NFL fan went rogue on the servers.

Comment

How is everyone doing with not being able to play online and just doing off line mode stuff?I wonder if it is any worry about the NFL lock out lol.Some NFL fan went rogue on the servers.
                              It doesnt bother me I hardly ever play on line to begin with.

Comment

How is everyone doing with not being able to play online and just doing off line mode stuff?I wonder if it is any worry about the NFL lock out lol.Some NFL fan went rogue on the servers.
                                I just got mlb 11 the show for the offline franchise. So I can care less
                                Jets, Mets, Knicks, and the U's too cool for uze

Sig by, Hitman D

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information