02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
    02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
    02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
    Originally posted by fenikz
    we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
      what is playstation plus?

Have you seen that logo next to certain people on your friends list? Those are all people who purchased PS +. It costs like $15 for 3 months or $50 for 12 months + 3 bonus free months (if they still have that 3 bonus months). You get 60 min full game trails on games like infamous, mass effect 3 basically pretty big titles. About a free PSN games every 2 weeks that they pick as well as a free ps mini game and ps1 game. You also get discounts on certain PSN games themes,avaters. Only certain stuff at certain times not like everything in the store. Basically they pick the stuff and you end up renting it for however long your subscription is because once it runs out you can no longer play the games unless you renew your subscription. Theres also more stuff but it might be easier just doing a quick search.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• sounds like a waste of money to me.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
        we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
          sounds like a waste of money to me.
          This and more this.

Comment

• Let the raging commence
            http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2385082,00.asp

Will PlayStation users be without access to the service for another three weeks? According to a Sunday report from Bloomberg, Sony's PlayStation Network and Qriocity online services will be down until at least May 31.

In an interview with Bloomberg, Sony spokesman Shigenori Yoshida said Sony is currently installing an improved security system and will get its services back online by May 31.
            They claim this might not be entirely correct not but seriously!?

Comment

• Sony, you ******* fail.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
              we all hate you

Comment

• I don't play much online so I am not really affected. Pretty embarrassing for Sony though.

Comment

• ^^^ pretty much me. I really didn't notice at first.
                  -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Yea I hardly ever play online so I dont really care that it is down. I auctally hope its down a few more weeks that way we can get the beta for Uncharted 3 when we get the free month of ps+

Comment

• I have only played one game against a friend on PSN.

Its the fact that I bought MLBTV and I cant flipping watch it on my 46" LED unless I finagle my desktop to hook up to it but then its just a pain in the ass for one game then I have to move it back later that night.

Comment

• Apparently the date is not true.

http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/9042.html

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• What a crock of **** this entire situation has been. I don't even care that it got hacked, just put the f'ing thing back up.
                          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
                            Apparently the date is not true.

http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/9042.html
                            I guess that the 31st isnt completely true but there have been other sites that have posted similar dates.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6312969...3Bheadline%3B3

Yesterday, Sony said it expects to have the PlayStation Network "fully" restored by the end of the month. However, the company is scrambling to get some functionality back online as soon as possible, and today, it offered a brief update on its progress.

"I know you all want to know exactly when the services will be restored," said Sony Computer Entertainment America's senior director of corporate communications and social media Patrick Seybold on the PlayStation Blog. "At this time, I can't give you an exact date, as it will likely be at least a few more days. We're terribly sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience as we work through this process."

Comment

• I've never even used PSN, thankfully. I was just going to use it for downloadable content, but have been lazy getting it all hooked up.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

Comment

• I read something before that said you can't keep anything you download during the free Playstation Plus period.. unless you use it for discounts on games and such. So once that month is up, your downloads go away. That's the way I understand it anyways.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information