• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
        yo any good games for ps3 like must get games
        You mean that are out right now?

Comment

• yeah (10/char)

Comment

• any must get games that are out right now, beside ninja gaiden

Comment

• Using your computer as a media device is awesome. Not to mention storing movies it's great.

Comment

any must get games that are out right now, beside ninja gaiden
                Madden, theres 3000-4000 players online and 2000 at early morning. Also Warhawk this 28 is a MUST GET.

Comment

any must get games that are out right now, beside ninja gaiden
                  Wow. I typed up a response for you last night but it must not have posted correctly. I'll see what I can remember.

Not really right at this moment, but there are a bunch coming in the next three months. There are two games out right now that I want, but I think I'm going to make myself pass on so I can save my money. Those being Ninja Gaiden Sigma and Rainbow Six: Vegas. I am actually glad there isn't a ton out right now, so I can save my money for when all the good games hit. GRAW 2 (8/21) will probably be worth picking up. Warhawk (8/28) and Lair (8/30) look like they're going to be pretty good. I probably wouldn't classify those as must gets, but they'll be worth checking out. I am really looking forward to Heavenly Sword (9/12). Assassin's Creed (11/13) is definitely going to be a must get. Unreal Tournament (11/12) looks awesome. Half Life 2 Orange Box (11/13) is probably the 2007 game I'm most looking forward to. HL2 is my favorite FPS of all-time. Haze (11/19) is looking like a must get. Hopefull all of those games keep me busy until 2008 when Final Fantasy XIII, Devil May Cry 4, Killzone 2, Golden Axe, Silent Hill V, Soul Caliber IV, Grand Theft Auto IV, and Metal Gear Solid 4 are all expected to come out in the first four months.

Comment

• For me the gamelineup is...

-Haze...Must Get
                    -MGS
                    -Lair
                    -UFC 08
                    -Call Of Duty 4
                    -Killzone 2
                    -Prototype
                    -NBA 2K8

Comment

• GTA IV is going to be amazing. And the HD looks sick with the PS3. My friend uses it without HD and mine looks soo much better.

Comment

• NBA Live is looking like it will be vastly improved. I might pick that up instead of 2K.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

• My list:

GRAW 2
                          NBA GAME (Live or 2K)
                          Assassin's Creed
                          Socom Confrontation
                          Warhawk (maybe, might not have the money)
                          Cod4
                          Army of two (maybe)
                          Haze (hell yeah!)
                          GTA IV
                          MGS4
                          Killzone 2

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
                            woot. just bought my ps3 yesterday. getting absolutely jobbed on ncaa 08 right now because i keep trying to use the old xbox controls i'm used to.

if i plug the ps3 into my router, can i download names roster updates, or will i still have to buy some 3rd party device for that?
                            No third party devices, the great thing abouth the PS3 is everything you need is there and free, not to mention "home" is coming in october. You can attach the PS3 to the router preferably with a blue Cat5E cable or you can just set it up wirelessly. If you have a router you can make your PS3 scan for it, real cool.

Comment

• No, due to legal issues you can't get the names of players unless you go through a 3rd party.

I'm downloading the GRAW 2 demo right now, I can't wait to play it.

Comment

• O my bad, I misunderstood, I thought you were talking about roster updates for Madden. To get NCAA rosters with names you have to do it manually or get it off a site.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information