No announcement yet.

Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks as if Sony was exploited again... Wonderful. If PSN is down again I might flip ****

http://kotaku.com/5803050/sony-plays...ly-compromised

Comment

• Soooooooo glad I waited so long to sign up for PSN. I waited so long, that I havent gotten around to it yet. What a mess. Plus, I already have inFAMOUS and didnt care for LBP, so it's not like I feel like I'm missing anything on not getting these games they're offering for free.

You still have a 360, ImBrotherCain?

edit...nm. Checked your sig. haha. I was gonna say, I was pretty positive that we were in a NCAA online dynasty.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

Comment

• Lol yea I haven't had my 360 hooked up to the internet in a while but I just moved so its getting hooked up tonight.

The only reason I care if PSN is down is just for MLBTV. This just further entrenches me in the view that XBL is vastly superior to PSN in most ways. I will gladly pay $50 or whatever it is to avoid major issues like this and a better online experience.

Don't get me wrong I love my PS3 but this is where Sony has always lagged behind IMO

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
          meh. there is no online experience on earth worth $600/year. especially when my computer hooks up to the internet for free.
          Its not $600 a year its like $60 a year

Comment

• I can't wait to play L.A Noire, but i'm gonna wait bc NCAA is out in 2 months and I may get Madden. I also have a birthday that I'll use if I decide to get it.

Comment

• i have an error code on my ps3 it happens when it tries to update my ps3. i dont have the specific error code, but when it's updating it stops at a certain percentage everytime. I don't know how to bypass it I've tried everything.

Comment

• After putting aside my "Madden sucks" bias and really reading what Looman and co are doing with Franchise Mode this time, I am VERY cautiously optimistic about Madden 12. I don't care about playing online against 12 year old idiots running FB dive every play. I like building a team, managing the roster, doing draft research, making trades to get the players I want, etc. That's why I loved NFL Head Coach even though the actual gameplay sucked major horse ****. If they can recreate the NFL HC experience with normal Madden gameplay, even with all its flaws, I will probably enjoy that.

Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                  After putting aside my "Madden sucks" bias and really reading what Looman and co are doing with Franchise Mode this time, I am VERY cautiously optimistic about Madden 12. I don't care about playing online against 12 year old idiots running FB dive every play. I like building a team, managing the roster, doing draft research, making trades to get the players I want, etc. That's why I loved NFL Head Coach even though the actual gameplay sucked major horse ****. If they can recreate the NFL HC experience with normal Madden gameplay, even with all its flaws, I will probably enjoy that.

Ah man, I was going to skip Madden again this year.
                  Stop getting my hopes up!

Anyone play the new Mortal Kombat?
                  I get bored quick with fighter games but have found the story mode very entertaining.
                  When I won the Mortal Kombat tournament, I wasn't even halfway done with the story.
                  The new x-ray moves are awesome and even the babalities are amusing as hell.
                  I highly recommend it.
                  -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                    Ah man, I was going to skip Madden again this year.
                    Stop getting my hopes up!
                    I know! We need to stay strong though. Let's wait at least until OperationSports.com does an in-depth review and we see how good it actually is.

Comment

• I've only bought Madden once for this generation and it was in 08 thatst mostly bc I could take myself away from NCAA. After seeing the off season improvments in Madden I may have to break down and get both this year.

Comment

• No way I get it unless someone gets for me. It will more than likely still suck and the on-field gameplay feels awful. NCAA does it so much better.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• Took advantage of that buy two used get one free deal.

Went with Prototype, Enslaved, and Nier all for the 360, though. $32 with my power up rewards discount. Not too bad. I've played and really like Prototype, I havent played the other two, but have been meaning to get em.

I have another coupon for the same deal...

Going to use that one in a few weeks, going to choose three of the following.

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
                          Divinity 2: the Dragon Knight Saga
                          Metro 2033
                          Oblivion: Game of the Year Edition
                          Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions
                          Fight Night Champion

Leaning toward, Brotherhood, Metro 2033, and Oblivion.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• Breaking News - Coaching Carousel has been confirmed by IGN (incase yall don't follow the ncaa '12 on here)

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/116/1169273p1.html

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                              Took advantage of that buy two used get one free deal.

Went with Prototype, Enslaved, and Nier all for the 360, though. $32 with my power up rewards discount. Not too bad. I've played and really like Prototype, I havent played the other two, but have been meaning to get em.

Metro 2033
                              Fight Night Champion

I am loving FNC. It's become my go to boredom game.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                                Took advantage of that buy two used get one free deal.

Metro 2033
                                Fight Night Champion

Brotherhood is a great game. I have liked all of the Assassin's Creed games, but Brotherhood has been my fav. Plus is has Multiplayer...which is ok. Oblivion is a great game as well. At its time it was pretty groundbreaking. FN Champion is pretty sweet as well. Though I have had other Fight Night Games in the past and I don't really see anything different. If you have a past FIght Night game than don't worry about getting Champion unless you really really love boxing games.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information