No announcement yet.

Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know of a good video game podcast I can listen to on my itouch?

What did everyone think of sony's E3 press conf? I'm about done watching it since I was gone last week

Comment

• I don't know anything about hitman, but the trailer looked amazing. What can anyone tell me about it?

If TR is anything close to Uncharted I'll have to add it to the wishlist.

Originally posted by Nalej View Post

Here's the trailers to the new Tomb Raider, Hitman and Uncharted.
      I never played the TR or Hitman games even though they were popular when I was in high school.
      Trailers looked good and I like how they changed Laura Croft looks as well.
      So I might check them out depending on how the reviews (official and from you guys) go.
      Then there's obviously Uncharted 3. That one goes without saying.

Comment

• I downloaded infamous as well. It's been pretty fun for the most part. I like the fact that you are not restricted. You can go every single place on the map, you can climb any building and blow up anything and beat up anyone. The biggest problem is that it's very repetitive, you do the same missions over and over again. The story is also not very good.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
        02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
        02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
        02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
        Originally posted by fenikz
        we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by georgiafan View Post
          I don't know anything about hitman, but the trailer looked amazing. What can anyone tell me about it?

If TR is anything close to Uncharted I'll have to add it to the wishlist.
          Like I said previously, I never played it but my friends had it and they told me about it and I watched them play at times. The game was pretty bad ass.
          You're basically an assassin, get given targets and (the coolest part of the game to me) was the disguises.
          Dress as a clown and crash a kid's party to kill an adult, mailman, police... just about anything and everything...
          Not all are stealth missions... so they try to vary it a bit...
          I enjoyed the movie as well... so I'll probably get it.

4 player mode? You play on the other side now (of the story)
          as Umbrella security trying to kill all the evidence of a **** up i.e. kill all zombies, survivors and others.
          Also, if you get bit, you go into hybrid mode where the zombies won't attack you anymore and you become somewhat invincible (except for the head) for a small period of time.
          If your teammates don't "cure" you then you go into full zombie mode (you won't be able to control your character) until someone kills you
          then you re-spawn as a human to help with the mission again.

Sounds awesome.
          -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
            I downloaded infamous as well. It's been pretty fun for the most part. I like the fact that you are not restricted. You can go every single place on the map, you can climb any building and blow up anything and beat up anyone. The biggest problem is that it's very repetitive, you do the same missions over and over again. The story is also not very good.
            Have you played Prototype?
            I ask bc everyone said the same thing about it that you just said about inFamous.
            I was told inFamous was a better version of Prototype.
            I'm guessing I'll like inFamous though only bc I thoroughly enjoyed Protoype. Like alot.
            -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• inFAMOUS does EVERYTHING better than Prototype. But I like both games, personally.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

Comment

• I just saw some gameplay of prototype, looks alright.

How does infamous 2 compare to the first one, anyone played it yet?

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                Originally posted by fenikz
                we all hate you

Comment

• Havent played yet. But the review scores are really high, on par with the orginal game, and a lot of people say it's better...and it takes place in a knock off of New Orleans, which is pretty sweet. Different than the dime a dozen NYC location or NYC rip off.

There are a bunch of new abilities/weapons and it has a new mission/level creator mode, which sounds awesome.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

Comment

• Figures I wait 3 months for a buy 2 get 1 free deal then I use the coupon bc it expires soon. Then yesterday the sale happens. Its not that big of a deal since I've already payed off Madden and NCAA.

I picked up Saints Row 2 wednesday after my discounts for 7$. I went online and found out how to make Stone Cold Steve Austin so thats what I did. I played it last night and I can tell its gonna be fun. I wasn't expecting the best game ever so it's gonna allow me to play it and just enjoy it and overlook some stuff.

Comment

• Saints Row 2 was a lot of fun. I never finished the final mission, I kept trying and dying on a certain part and just said screw it. It's not like the story is important.

Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                        Saints Row 2 was a lot of fun. I never finished the final mission, I kept trying and dying on a certain part and just said screw it. It's not like the story is important.
                        The only side misson thing I've did so far is the mayhem one and it was fun destorying all the stuff. I'll more into storys then side missions so I'll still do all the main storylines. I'm wanting to pimp up my houses and stuff real nice. How hard is that to do?

Comment

• At first it is difficult but it gets exponentially easier as you buy more properties and start raking in cash. I spent a lot of time buying/stealing and customizing certain cars.

Since GTA went a more serious route the Saints Row series fills a very important gaming void for me. The goofy over-the-top action is included in the story missions so definitely do them. But it is definitely not one of the great video game narratives of our time.

Comment

• Code: JUN2G1

Comment

• I've been wanting to play GTA Vice City lately.

Possibly my favorite game ever.

Comment

• Finished up LA Noire...man do I feel like they cheesed out on this game.

No matter how you do the outcome is the same. No matter what you go through the same ranks doing the same thing...they was a quick way to make $60 for rockstar and although the overall gameplay was enjoyable for the most part...talk about no replayability.

I'd say if you can get it at redbox do it and beat it in 20 hours and save yourself the $60 for this game.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information