No announcement yet.

Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just started INFamous, I am in the 7th year of a Jets dynasty (i sim a lot of games each season.... i like the offseason portion), I am over halfway through New vegas (even though i am maxed out and kind of bored with it), & I am 40% through LA Noire.
    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
    Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
      I'm mid way through GoW 2 and a franchise in MLB...

Any one wanna start up a MLB: The Show online dynasty?
      I posted this earlier and I see a bunch of people that have the game... Any one wanna do an online franchise?

Comment

• Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
        I posted this earlier and I see a bunch of people that have the game... Any one wanna do an online franchise?
        I'm just gonna stick to my RTTS with the show and every once in a while my offline dynasty. I found I enjoy RTTS with my closer more then the franchise which is really odd for me.

Comment

• I've never delt with sony's customer service anyone know the experience? My ps3 is not updating it freezes at a certain percentage and theres no way to bypass it or at least that I know of. I've decided if ps3 doesn't fix it for free ill take it to a local place to get fixed for 30 bucks

Comment

• Originally posted by bantx View Post
            I've never delt with sony's customer service anyone know the experience? My ps3 is not updating it freezes at a certain percentage and theres no way to bypass it or at least that I know of. I've decided if ps3 doesn't fix it for free ill take it to a local place to get fixed for 30 bucks
            I've never had any problems with Sony's customer service.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I just got back into Warhawk. Still a fun game. I'm about half done with LA Noire. I got kind of bored with it but I'll get back to it soon. I just started Infamous which I'm having fun with.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I think LA Noire is fun but I wish I'd waited for a used copy. I will probably not keep it once I finish it, I doubt there will be much replay value. I think what is important about the game is the facial expression technology that other games will probably use in the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by bantx View Post
                  I've never delt with sony's customer service anyone know the experience? My ps3 is not updating it freezes at a certain percentage and theres no way to bypass it or at least that I know of. I've decided if ps3 doesn't fix it for free ill take it to a local place to get fixed for 30 bucks
                  I used to have the same problem. With my wireless connection, my PS3 was trying to connect with my computer & continuously froze durign downloads and updates. i called PS3 customer service and they walked me throught eh fix. I can't remember what it was, though.
                  Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                  Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• I've saw several people say they are getting bored with L.A Noire bc its repetitive. I'm not seeing that yet bc every case is diffrent and has new characters. I look at it like a season of the closer where you get 24 episodes.

Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
                    I just got back into Warhawk. Still a fun game. I'm about half done with LA Noire. I got kind of bored with it but I'll get back to it soon. I just started Infamous which I'm having fun with.
                    Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                    I think LA Noire is fun but I wish I'd waited for a used copy. I will probably not keep it once I finish it, I doubt there will be much replay value. I think what is important about the game is the facial expression technology that other games will probably use in the future.

Comment

• I never played the original but infamous2 is a blast to play and you can find it at some local redbox locations. That is a win win for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Dude View Post
                        I used to have the same problem. With my wireless connection, my PS3 was trying to connect with my computer & continuously froze durign downloads and updates. i called PS3 customer service and they walked me throught eh fix. I can't remember what it was, though.
                        That's good to know once I get off of work I'll give them a call and hopefully get this fixed, I miss my ps3 it's been awhile I just never had time to try and fix it.

Comment

• almost done with inFamous2, probably my favorite game of the last couple years. The fast, polished gameplay just cant be beat. I like it more than the uncharted games.

Anyone have any suggestions for my next game? I am sick of all FPS's (same thing over and over). I am thinking (in this order):

-Alan Wake .. big fan of TPS and horror
                          -Ass Creed Brotherhood .. i enjoyed AC1 but havent played AC2. i am sure the wall-climbing will feel slow as hell after inFamous but it looks great
                          -LA Noire .. everyone says its boring and i hate Rockstar's shooting mechanics
                          -FF13 .. is this worth playing?
                          save Freeman

Comment

• Customer Service dude was nice sending out the box to get mine fixed since some how my system was still under warranty even when I bought it off craigslist. I've heard from others experience that they service everything very fast and have you with your ps3 back asap. So it's been 3-4 months since my ps3 broke I should've done this along time ago lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Me Likey Rookies View Post
                              almost done with inFamous2, probably my favorite game of the last couple years. The fast, polished gameplay just cant be beat. I like it more than the uncharted games.

Anyone have any suggestions for my next game? I am sick of all FPS's (same thing over and over). I am thinking (in this order):

-Alan Wake .. big fan of TPS and horror
                              -Ass Creed Brotherhood .. i enjoyed AC1 but havent played AC2. i am sure the wall-climbing will feel slow as hell after inFamous but it looks great
                              -LA Noire .. everyone says its boring and i hate Rockstar's shooting mechanics
                              -FF13 .. is this worth playing?
                              Do you have a 360? Alan Wake is an exclusive. FF13 is garbage.

Why play Brotherhood before AC2? AC2 is an exceptional game.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

Comment

• Yea I have a 360, hasnt been used in months but Alan Wake looks pretty damn good and could change that.

The reason I would get ACB over AC2 is i think the gameplay would get repetitive if i played both so i want the one with the best/polished gameplay.
                                save Freeman

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information