No announcement yet.

Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah you can still play multiple teams and I training camp is the thing I miss the most, but they did fix a lot of things. Another small thing I hate is after I sign a rookie I have to go into my roster to see their ratings instead of before they had it where they show you right away.

Comment

• One of the best parts about working for Best Buy is that I get access to Sony's Retail Loyalty Site. Friday I am going to get:
      - Resistance 1
      - Resistance 2
      - God Of War 3
      - Uncharted 2
      and Little Big Planet 2

All new for $50! Woot!

Comment

• Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
        One of the best parts about working for Best Buy is that I get access to Sony's Retail Loyalty Site. Friday I am going to get:
        - Resistance 1
        - Resistance 2
        - God Of War 3
        - Uncharted 2
        and Little Big Planet 2

All new for $50! Woot!
        Both resistsnces are fun games and Uncharted 2 is the best non sports game i've ever played amazing graphics.

Comment

• I loved God of War 3, too. A lot of people seemed disappointed with it, but it's classic God of War and I thought it was bad ass. Good haul.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

Comment

• I just beat GoW 2 over the weekend and I started Uncharted 1 so I obviously have to get the sequels and I heard the Resistances are good. LBP2 is for the GF

Comment

I just beat GoW 2 over the weekend and I started Uncharted 1 so I obviously have to get the sequels and I heard the Resistances are good. LBP2 is for the GF
              The Resistance games are good. The 2nd game has some beautiful visuals...namely the sky. It's a gorgeous backdrop, with enormous skyscraper sized alien ships littering it everywhere. The first time you set foot outside in two, you just see some amazing and iconic imagery.

The 3rd game is getting amazing reviews, too. A lot of people calling it the best one yet.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

I just beat GoW 2 over the weekend and I started Uncharted 1 so I obviously have to get the sequels and I heard the Resistances are good. LBP2 is for the GF
                Uncharted 1 is fun, but uncharted 2 is just on another level in every area.

Comment

• I played the Uncharted demo and hated it. Uncharted 2 was a great game, though.

Comment

• How is everyone doing in Madden 2012?
                    I used to play 2010 a lot. Didn't get 2011 and just stopped playing Madden until this new game.
                    I can't pass for ****...

T.Brady after 8 games in my franchise:
                    1100 yds, 46%, 10 TDs, 11 Ints, QB RTG 60's

My 9th game: 9-28, 100 yds, 3 Ints QB RTG of 4.9

If my RB (rookie, 4th round steal, stud) didn't have 800 yds, 8 TDs, I wouldn't have an offense.

Anyone else struggling as much as me? Or do I just suck that bad?
                    If I'm playing like this with the highest rated QB... I can't even imagine playing with anyone else.
                    -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• I get my Ps3 back next week!!!!

What are 3 must buy games?

I cureently have
                      Madden 12,
                      Black Ops,
                      MW2,
                      Socom,
                      Assassin Creed.

So list the top 3 games i should add to my collection so i can go look up the trailers

Thanks in advance, gentleman

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

• Uncharted 1 + 2
                        Heavy Rain
                        Mass Effect 2

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• anyone know of a any deals on the ps3 like free games or giftcards with purchase?

Comment

• Will most likely be picking up Dead Island this weekend does anyone already have it? I hear it's an open world similiar to Fallout so if anyone has it lets do some co-op!

Comment

• I heard it's not really open world and the environment isn't ... (blank)
                              i.e. if there's a chair/table between you and the zombie, the zombie can't knock it out of the way... he'll go around it.
                              Also, as for free world... if you stray to far, you'll re-spawn more inland.

What I heard from a friend that was reading reviews on it... still debating getting it.
                              -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• I just finished Deus Ex. It was really a great experience, although frustrating at times. I tried a full stealth build and was OCD enough to reset when I got caught to get 'Ghost' achievements. Towards the end of the game I did a bit of sneaking/hacking but mostly just opened up on people when it was convenient. Trying it again pretty soon on the toughest difficulty, will probably be more disciplined this time.

Leg augmentation+Rebreather ftw

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information