Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 49erNation85 View Post
    All you need to do is go online in the main screen , scroll down to rosters and download.Super easy for ya.
    Ok. Thanks for the help.

Comment

• Originally posted by Me Likey Rookies View Post
      I bolded the ones I'm getting/got. Dead Island is tied with inFamous 2 for my fave game of 2011 so far. This game really picks up when you start upgrading your own weapons and finding assault rifles, and its a ton of content. The setting is great too.

Arkaham City is a must for any Batman fan. I would get either inFamous 2 or Assassins Creed Rev because i think they are slightly similair (but infamous has better gameplay while Ass Creed has better/longer storyline). Rage might be worth looking into as well.

R3 is good, short, and forgettable. DX:HR wasnt for me (dont like stealth games other than MGS). Uncharted 3 will be incredible but you can redbox it and beat it in 4 days. No comment on Skyrim (havent played Oblivion but liked Fallout3).
      Thanks to you (and others) for feedback. Really, I would want to get Dead Island basically as a novelty zombie game that I've heard is fun. Don't really expect much more.

As for Arkham City, inFamous 2, AC Rev, Resistance 3...all sequals/addition to games I love. I'm a sucker for finishing out series, even if it's a waste of money. I just like completing sets.

Uncharted 3...no comments needed.

With Deus Ex, I loved the original and will probably buy this eventually but not until it's like $35. It has been $39.99 on Amazon randomly, so I might jump on that. But no rush.

I've played Fallout 3 and New Vegas (yea, not by Bethesda but still) and loved them both. These are the types of games I really like, and with Skyrim it's a completely new environment that I haven't really played (i.e. not modern, old west, futuristic, etc.)

Like Nalej, I really don't have time to play many video games anymore. Now that I have a job and money, I have an urge to buy every game that looks fun. But I know I will only get to play one every month or so because of how little time I have to play. It sucks so much. Don't ever grow up and join the real world, kids.

Comment

• Doing a 14 day trial of Gamefly. Hopefully I can beat Infamous 2 and decide if Madden 12 is worth it in that amount of time.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
          But I know I will only get to play one every month or so because of how little time I have to play. It sucks so much. Don't ever grow up and join the real world, kids.
          Hah, I graduated in June and still can't find a job with an Electrical Engineering degree. I haven't had this much time to play video games in years.
          save Freeman

Comment

• EE, huh? I'm a ME major... taking a EE basics class now... suuuuccckkkkssssss

PS3 Rocks!
            -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• software and computer engineering seems all the craze nowadays and its much easier to find a job, I probably should have done that even though there is a lot of overlap.
              save Freeman

Comment

• Dark Souls............

Comment

• Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                  Dark Souls............
                  Are you playing? I've got it as well. Enjoying the hell out of it so far, but I have no idea what the hell I'm doing. I've died soooo many times so far. Seems even harder than Demon's Souls up to the point I'm on.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                    Are you playing? I've got it as well. Enjoying the hell out of it so far, but I have no idea what the hell I'm doing. I've died soooo many times so far. Seems even harder than Demon's Souls up to the point I'm on.
                    I just got the notice that it's arrived at my apartment. I'm looking forward to it but also somewhat nauseous. It's not okay that Chrono trigger is on the PSN network at the same time now too.

Comment

• It's a very different game than Demon's Souls, but it doesn't seem like it at first. Be careful with what feels familiar, because often times it isn't.

Oh, and shoot the Dragon's tail when you see it hanging. Shoot it a lot. Remember that. Trust me, pays off.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Like Nalej, I really don't have time to play many video games anymore. Now that I have a job and money, I have an urge to buy every game that looks fun. But I know I will only get to play one every month or so because of how little time I have to play. It sucks so much. Don't ever grow up and join the real world, kids.
                        This would be my life lesson to everyone. Having money does not trump having time. Time does not = money, money = no time. It's a vicious circle.

Hah, I graduated in June and still can't find a job with an Electrical Engineering degree. I haven't had this much time to play video games in years.
                        Come to Australia Bro... you could have a toilet engineering degree and get paid 150k as your graduate pay, I dare say Electrical will be more like 200k but really it's the engineering part that matters.

Yes I'm aware this conflicts directly with my life advice above...

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• OK How about MLB the show 11.Any one still playing there RTTS guy.If so stats, year any awards etc in your career?

Comment

• Originally posted by 49erNation85 View Post
                            OK How about MLB the show 11.Any one still playing there RTTS guy.If so stats, year any awards etc in your career?
                            I hit 83 HRs my rookie year with a SS, then it got boring.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                            02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                            02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                            02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                            Originally posted by fenikz
                            we all hate you

Comment

• I'm seriously considering getting Battlefield 3. I haven't gotten one or two, so I don't have my own personal experience with the series, but I've heard good things. I am resigned to the fact I'll be buying the new Modern Warfare, so would it be worth it for me to get Battlefield 3 as well?
                              Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• I'd try the demo or beta if you still can. I hated the feel of the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information