Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I'm at that part in Uncharted 2 that gives off the heavy Shenmue vibe. Loooove it. Drake is totally wearing some Ryo Hazuki (Shenmue) digs.


    Shenmue 2


    Uncharted 2

    Thanks BoneKrusher^

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

    Comment


    • first paycheck is going towards that haha
      Pajaro Dunes
      Pajaro Dunes Rentals

      Comment


      • Alright guys I am just about done with Resistance 1... I need some advice. What should I play next. Resistance 2, Uncharted 2 or God Of War 3

        Comment


        • Uncharted 2 man .

          Comment


          • Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
            Alright guys I am just about done with Resistance 1... I need some advice. What should I play next. Resistance 2, Uncharted 2 or God Of War 3
            I thought reistance 2 was good so id go with it.

            Comment


            • Already started Uncharted 2... It seems like it is going to be a good but really short game. I am already 13% complete and I feel like I have done nothing.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
                Already started Uncharted 2... It seems like it is going to be a good but really short game. I am already 13% complete and I feel like I have done nothing.
                I didnt see where u had said uncharted 2 I loved that game my fav non sports game of all time. It took me longer then most to play it bc I died like 5364 times.

                Comment


                • Uncharted 2 is about 8-9 hours or so.

                  I just beat it again recently.

                  Thanks BoneKrusher^

                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

                  Comment


                  • Get BF3 or wait for MW3


                    Comment


                    • I've played an hour of Uncharted 3 so far...I'm in love.

                      No surprise here...it's amazingly awesome.

                      But yeah, a slight adjustment getting used to some character tweaks. Nate looks a little different in each game. They lightened his eyes up in this one and it makes a huge difference. And they changed Chloe's apperance and eyes as well. She looked better before, imo. Even know her eyes were a little outlandish.

                      But anyway, it's fantastic. Playing as teenage Drake is full of win. I love me some playable flashbacks in games. Such a great story technique.

                      Thanks BoneKrusher^

                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                      KO KNOWS

                      Comment


                      • Graphics still just as good as the last one?

                        Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                        I've played an hour of Uncharted 3 so far...I'm in love.

                        No surprise here...it's amazingly awesome.

                        But yeah, a slight adjustment getting used to some character tweaks. Nate looks a little different in each game. They lightened his eyes up in this one and it makes a huge difference. And they changed Chloe's apperance and eyes as well. She looked better before, imo. Even know her eyes were a little outlandish.

                        But anyway, it's fantastic. Playing as teenage Drake is full of win. I love me some playable flashbacks in games. Such a great story technique.

                        Comment


                        • Pretty much the same on the graphics front. They just cleaned up the character models a bit. Their eyes still have that weird glow to them sometimes, but it's not as bad. It's still gorgeous.

                          Thanks BoneKrusher^

                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                          KO KNOWS

                          Comment


                          • a live mw3 event is going on on IGNlive .com site right now

                            http://www.twitch.tv/ignlive?utm_cam...=games.ign.com

                            Comment


                            • GTA 5 debut trailer tomorrow boys.

                              Thanks BoneKrusher^

                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

                              Comment


                              • Hoping they go back to SA. GTA needs to get rid of the annoying cell phone mechanic, though. Rockstar just put way too much useless crap in that game. Pretty confident they'll clean it all up, get rid of poor gameplay mechanics and add new fun ones.
                                Last edited by nepg; 11-01-2011, 04:32 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information