Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bantx View Post
    Get BF3 or wait for MW3
    Is it really worth getting any of the COD games on PS3? I have held off on it just because of the mixed reviews. Some of the things I have heard/read say it's just not worth getting into COD if you don't have an XBOX.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

• I played the last two MW's on PS3. If I had had a 360 at the time, I probably would have gone that route, but I didn't have any issues on PS3. Probably also notable that I find FPS's on consoles to be absolute ass for multiplayer purposes (single player too, but it's not as bad).

I prefer the PS3 because it's just better, but multiplayer games are to be purchased on the 360 if you have both systems. I find myself just purchasing PS3 exclusives and single player games for my PS3. It works out pretty well, though.

Most of my friends have both systems, too. The thing with going 360 for multiplayer games is we just don't feel like buying headsets for the PS3 when we already have them for the 360.

Comment

• Gonna be moving from console to pc from now on for MW3.Should be interesting.Bf3 is pretty fun but more fan of the mw series.I just hope I can adjust fast and get the buttons all down from controller to keyboard/mouse comp set.

Comment

• Loved Modern Warfare 2. Black Ops was fun but it didn't really click with me.

I haven't read up on MW3 at all.. is it gonna be like 2?

Comment

• Am I getting old that I see MW3 and thought they are making another MechWarrior game?

COD games just don't appeal to me at all, probably doesn't help that I've only really tried them on consoles with there **** control system which just makes it frustrating to play.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• Most of my friends have ps3's and we all play COD not a big deal. Online play isn't that bad on ps3. The amount of money you spend on xbox live can be spent on getting a headset and won't add up. But I'll be getting an xbox soon though because I miss it.

Comment

• Originally posted by bantx View Post
                Most of my friends have ps3's and we all play COD not a big deal. Online play isn't that bad on ps3. The amount of money you spend on xbox live can be spent on getting a headset and won't add up. But I'll be getting an xbox soon though because I miss it.
                The idea of paying to play online just doesn't appeal to me at all. I don't see what the big difference is.

Comment

• Originally posted by WMD View Post
                  The idea of paying to play online just doesn't appeal to me at all. I don't see what the big difference is.
                  I'm with you. There was a difference a few years ago but PSN has vastly improved since.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Gaaaahhh I ****** up bad in Dark Souls. Put 3 hours of work into something yesterday and screwed it up by doing things in the wrong order. My OCD wants me to start over, but I just really don't feel like it with the amount of time I've put it. Oh well. I'm willing to bet I play through this game 10+ times over the next few years anyway haha.

As far as PSN vs Xbox Live, ect...I really have to say there's pros and cons to both of them. Taking price out of the equation, Xbox Live is better. It's just easier to get in and out of games with friends and the entire thing makes you feel connected. A lot of that ties into the interface and operating system on the 360 being just a cut above. Things like cross game chat aren't possible on the PS3 because the interface takes up a TON of system resources while somehow being sluggish and unappealing in comparison to the 360/Live. Microsoft has also continually tries to update and improve the user interface/experience with the 360, while Sony has kind of sat still on what they've done. It was dated when it came out and is just that much worse today.

...but at the same time I find myself buying more and more games on the PS3 these days. Really seems like it's finally hit it's stride in terms of games. Better performance for certain multiplatform titles and the exclusives are a cut above in terms of what you can do tech wise. In the end, that's what matters...but boy would I like for Sony to put some work into improving the user interface and PSN.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by WMD View Post
                      The idea of paying to play online just doesn't appeal to me at all.
                      Agreed. It's the main reason I'm leaning towards getting a PS3.

Comment

• why does Drake move like he's piss ass drunk stumbling over everything? I don't remember this from the previous games.
                        save Freeman

Comment

• I love the stumbles...he stumbled a lot in Uncharted 2 as well. He's not perfect and it adds drama to the situation and life to the character. It just looks amazing during chase scenes, unless you're just running into everything for some reason. They also ramp it up when he's injured, as they should.

I also love when you'll just randomly touch a wall sometimes or a railing. It just adds to the cinematic experience. They've thought of everything and they have some amazing animations.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                          KO KNOWS

Comment

• So how is uncharted 3 so far guys?I wish I had the extra money to pick up.But Mw3 must over rule UC3.

Comment

• I absolutely love it. I'm about to play more in a few minutes.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

Comment

• gtav i has a exciting

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information