No announcement yet.

Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG I forgot about the new trailer! Rrrg but I'm at work can't watch.

Comment

• Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

GTA 5 looks awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by WMD View Post
        Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

GTA 5 looks awesome.
        I'm so happy they're going back to San Andreas. That world should be enormous.

I hope they strike a good balance between the serious storytelling of IV and the goofy awesomeness and character customization of GTA:SA.

Comment

• http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.htm...41821&plpage=1

Amazon is having buy 2 games get 1 free deal

Comment

• If they had a third game I wanted I would be all over it.

Comment

• DC Universe is now free to play online, the full game for PC or Ps3!So on this sucker now!

Comment

• Yeah...if 2K12 was in there, I would have done the Amazon deal. I'll just wait for another one, or Black Friday.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

Comment

• Done with 8 chapters on Uncharted 3, really good but so far not better than Arkham City in my opinion. My ps3 that I was playing Arkham City on ylod'd for the 2nd time so i traded the game in for the 360 version (and its a lot better). There is no framerate chugging while gliding like there is for the ps3. Its ridiculous how multiplats always suffer (Assassins creed being a prime example, Im getting Revelations for 360). With UC3 out, are there any exclusives to look forward to considering both my ps3s are almost completely dead?

Oh and I beat LA Noire. Loved it but I played it on the ps3 that just ylod'd so i dont know if i can play more for the dlc.
                  save Freeman

Comment

• Uncharted 3 is godly, that is all...

Comment

• So I just completed the story mode for Batman AC.Just an awesome finish but really that was it ? All that running around and not even a fight out of the Joker jeez. Now I guess it is time for side missions I guess. I was bummed we didn't get to play as Robin tho in the story line such a downer.But all in a great story just was hoping for a epic more of an ending,

Comment

• Originally posted by 49erNation85 View Post
                        DC Universe is now free to play online, the full game for PC or Ps3!So on this sucker now!
                        Wait, is this a free game? Or just playing online is free?
                        -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                          Wait, is this a free game? Or just playing online is free?
                          It is a free full game.I thought that as well but it is the FULL GAME!

Comment

• Nice! I'm on it! Regardless if I end up playing it or not lol
                            -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Okay guys I could use some thoughts. Lately I have been catching up on past PS3 exclusives. Right now I am in the middle of Uncharted 2 and have Resistance 2 and God of War 3 sitting on my TV stand. My original plan was to beat all three of those games in before Star Wars: The Old Republic comes out Dec 20th. (Seeing as that will consume most of my spare time.)

Now my dilemma is that I have been a huge Bethesda fan since and with Skyrim coming out in 8 days... Do I forgo my plan and just pick up Skyrim and play until TOR is released?

Comment

• Unless there's an online component to Skyrim I'm not aware of I would just play the games you already have. By the time you're ready to buy Skyrim it'll be cheaper and the first few patches will have already been released to fix things.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information