No announcement yet.

Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, Bethesda does release games with massive bugs.

Comment

• I'm just glad the character models in Skyrim don't look like ass.

Comment

• I think I'm waiting on Skyrim. I have the cash to buy a few more games, but I've bought so many the past few months that I can't really justify buying another. I've got a bit of a backlog piled up between Rage, Battlefield 3, and Shadow of the Colossus too. Dark Souls has been a hell of a lot more involved than I expected haha. But yeah, from my experience with New Vegas on release, I feel pretty good about waiting until Christmas on that one.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Alright you guys have done enough to convince me... I am just going to get stockpiled up again with needing to play:
          Gears 3, Resistance 3, Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, FFXIII 2, Mass Effect 3, Assassins Creed Revelations, Skyrim, Dragon Age 2....

Jesus I feel like there is no end to the madness.

EDIT: Forgot Diablo 3

Comment

• Yeah, it's really hard to keep up at this time of year. It's nice in a way though. Nothing came out at all this summer, so it's great to have things to play.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• There's some site out there that helps you keep track and display progress you've made on games you have back logged... Need to find that. Because I sure ******* need it@!

Games on my list:
              (in steam library)
              Amnesia (**** that game...terrible for my blood pressure)
              Borderlands
              Civilization V (almost done with my first campaign...haven't played in awhile)
              Dead Space
              Dead Space 2
              Oblivion
              Fallout 3
              Fallout New Vegas
              (all 5 of the above...**** the Summer Sale!)
              Mass Effect 2
              Mount & Blade
              Prince of Persia (x5...5 PoP games)
              Warhammer 40k
              X3 (gave up on this one)

I also haven't finished SC2 for some reason. Got distracted with Rift for awhile, I think.

(console)
              Assassin's Creed 2 (then I need to go through the next two games)
              Fable II
              Final Fantasy XIII (haven't played in over a year)
              Star Ocean (also been about a year)

Just in hours, I have nearly a year's worth of games...maybe more than... And this isn't counting sports games or competitive gaming like LoL.... I've been a good boy about finishing games I buy lately because if I don't, they go on the heap I've already accumulated.
              Last edited by nepg; 11-03-2011, 12:44 PM.

Comment

• "I have too many games and not enough time to play them all!!"

1st world problems.

Comment

• For me its to many games I want to buy and not enough time but close enough.
                  Last edited by ImBrotherCain; 11-03-2011, 11:58 AM.

Comment

• It's definitely, for me, I bought a ton of games on sale and haven't gotten around to playing them because the amount of time it will take to get through all of them is just way too intimidating.

I also buy games then get distracted... And for RPGs like ME, FF, FO, etc. it's really hard to resume a game you've started if you've been away from it for months or even a year.

Comment

• Mine is basically the same, but a different variation:

There's so many games I want to buy/play, and I can buy them no problem, but I need to restrain myself because I need to save money and space out how many new games I have at once, otherwise I will resort to playing them all and not doing other things I should be doing.

Because if I have a new game sitting there not yet beaten, how can I expect myself not to play? Whereas if I do not possess said game yet, there's no temptation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat
                        I just started the never ending download of DC Universe Online.
                        I'm trying to decide if i want to do this again.I did it once for the PC took me two days . I may start it again next week.

Comment

• After 7 hrs and 61% completion... I cancelled it. Not worth amount of time since it'll be a game I probably won't play much.
                          -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat
                            I just started the never ending download of DC Universe Online.
                            So, for free it's not a bad game at all. I basically have just been off by my self getting my feet wet but it's pretty fun.

Comment

• MAINTENANCE? Serious??? Why must you do this to me Sony?

Can't you pick a day where I'm not off to do your stupid maintenance? Or maybe do it in the early AM hours as opposed to the whole freakin day? I hate you guys.

Comment

• So no playing online? :(

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                                @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information