Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I assume he's talking about Madden.

By the by.. I'll probably be picking up a PS3 soon!

Comment

• NHL 08 has retardedly good gameplay. Dynasty mode would be amazing if it had a fantasy draft although it is still damn good. There are AHL farm teams aswell to watch out for your draft picks.

And I also rented Warhawk which is a very good multiplayer game. It is all online tho. But you can have LAN games so just with your 3 friends.

Comment

• I know there are only a few of us PS3 owners on this forum, but I realized that this wasn't posted so I thought I would let everyone know in case they missed it.

Haze will now be a PS3 exclusive and Ubisoft has announced that they no longer have plans to develop the game for Xbox 360 or PC. Some suggest that it's still a possibility in the future, but as for now it will be a full PS3 exclusive. I'm sure 360 and PC owners aren't devastated, as they have Halo 3. This news is about two months old, but since it wasn't posted I thought I'd make sure everyone who was interested, knew.

Comment

• has anyone seen/played TimeShift? the commercials look good and the online reviews/gameplay looks cool, but I was wondering if anyone had first hand knowledge of the game yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
            I know there are only a few of us PS3 owners on this forum, but I realized that this wasn't posted so I thought I would let everyone know in case they missed it.

Haze will now be a PS3 exclusive and Ubisoft has announced that they no longer have plans to develop the game for Xbox 360 or PC. Some suggest that it's still a possibility in the future, but as for now it will be a full PS3 exclusive. I'm sure 360 and PC owners aren't devastated, as they have Halo 3. This news is about two months old, but since it wasn't posted I thought I'd make sure everyone who was interested, knew.
            Yeah, I saw that last week. Pretty pumped. Kinda sad the game got delayed until December. Oh well, I'll just get it for Christmas probably, and I'll probably get CoD4 (which the developers of the game said that the ps3 has better graphics, as it should since it is a more powerful system) to hold me over for a while.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
              Yeah, I saw that last week. Pretty pumped. Kinda sad the game got delayed until December. Oh well, I'll just get it for Christmas probably, and I'll probably get CoD4 (which the developers of the game said that the ps3 has better graphics, as it should since it is a more powerful system) to hold me over for a while.
              Yeah, HL2 was also pushed back to December but Assassin's Creed is still due to come out in 10 days.

Comment

• I'm still iffy on Assassin's creed. From what I have read, the controls are pretty bad and complicated and some other stuff as well. However, I did hear that there is possibly some sort of SciFi twist in it. I'll have to wait to see what some game sites/magazines give it.

However, from what I have heard, CoD4 is probably gonna be better then Halo 3.

Comment

I know there are only a few of us PS3 owners on this forum, but I realized that this wasn't posted so I thought I would let everyone know in case they missed it.

Yeah, that sorta sucks. I probably would have rented Haze eventually, or just downloaded it for free on PC.

Luckily I have enough other titles to keep me occupied.

Comment

• Finally got my PS3! I'm so happy. Now I just need to actually get some games. The only game I've got that didn't come with the system is NCAA '08(which I'm not complaining about, by the way. I love it so far). Campus legend certainly seems better than in past years. I'm looking forward to COD4 the most I think, although, my god, there's so many games I want. And the best part is, I only paid $500 for it(although maybe I missed a price cut for the 80GB and everyone got it for that price)

Originally posted by Jakey
                    WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

• From what I was just reading, CoD4 looks like almost a lock for the best FPS game of the year. I can't wait. A lot more good games will come out in Q1 of 2008. For instance: Army of Two, GTAIV, MGS4, SOCOM: Confrontation, and a couple more.

Anyone hear the rumors about next GTA being a PS3 exclusive? Mainly, it would be because of how much more powerful the PS3 is and that they could do a whole lot more stuff on the PS3 that they couldn't on the 360.

Comment

Anyone hear the rumors about next GTA being a PS3 exclusive? Mainly, it would be because of how much more powerful the PS3 is and that they could do a whole lot more stuff on the PS3 that they couldn't on the 360.
                        I think that would be dumb from Rockstar's perspective. They alienate around half the gamers who own the 360? It doesn't make sense economically.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• I just rented NBA Live 08, it's pretty good, haven't played alot but good so far. And Fifa 08 was a disappointment.

Comment

From what I was just reading, CoD4 looks like almost a lock for the best FPS game of the year. I can't wait. A lot more good games will come out in Q1 of 2008. For instance: Army of Two, GTAIV, MGS4, SOCOM: Confrontation, and a couple more.

I've heard over and over how ridiculously good the AI on Army of Two is supposed to be. I was pretty excited for it, but it seems to have been in development for so long(probably because of the AI) that I had forgotten about it. Hopefully it's not a dissapointment, because I've been hearing it will push the AI levels to new heights.

Originally posted by Jakey
                            WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

• Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
                              Finally got my PS3! I'm so happy. Now I just need to actually get some games. The only game I've got that didn't come with the system is NCAA '08(which I'm not complaining about, by the way. I love it so far). Campus legend certainly seems better than in past years. I'm looking forward to COD4 the most I think, although, my god, there's so many games I want. And the best part is, I only paid $500 for it(although maybe I missed a price cut for the 80GB and everyone got it for that price)
                              I still only have one games as well (NCAA 08), but that's because I've been waiting for Half Life 2 and Assassin's Creed. I'm not a fan of WWII games, so I might only rent COD4 (which comes out tomorrow).

Comment

I still only have one games as well (NCAA 08), but that's because I've been waiting for Half Life 2 and Assassin's Creed. I'm not a fan of WWII games, so I might only rent COD4 (which comes out tomorrow).
                                CoD4 isn't going to be based on WWII, hence why it is called Modern Warefare. It is set in the present/non-to-distant future I believe, and from what I have read the story line is very good.

Plus, it has split screen online!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information