X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Caddy
    My PS3 is in the mail =D

Comment

• God of War and Uncharted 2 are my recommendations. The Show if you like baseball.

Comment

• Full details on the Journey Collector‘«÷s Edition.

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2012/...on_28th_august

As expected, the disc-based compilation ‘«Ű which is set to release in North America on the 28th of August for $29.99 ‘«Ű will bundle all three of the studio‘«÷s critically acclaimed PSN exclusives with a host of additional extras.

Alongside flOw, flower and Journey, you‘«÷ll net a one month subscription to PlayStation Plus, a 30 minute behind-the-scenes documentary, and exclusive creator commentary versions of the popular games. Intriguingly, you‘«÷ll also get three exclusive mini-games developed by thatgamecompany, concept art and screenshot galleries, and the original soundtracks of all three titles.

Just to sweeten the deal, you‘«÷ll also scoop a batch of dynamic themes and PSN avatars.

Comment

• Far Cry 3 moved back till early december

Comment

• PlayStation 3 Firmware Update 4.20 Is Coming

The PlayStation Blog has revealed information concerning the next firmware update for PlayStation 3. It’s firmware update 4.20, and it’s coming to a PS3 near you starting tomorrow, June 26th.

The update “include[s] a few minor updates in order to strengthen functionality and improve your overall experience,” according to Sony’s Eric Lempel. More fixes concerning wireless stereo headsets that began during update 4.10 will continue during this firmware update. Also forthcoming is an update that “will also allow you to set the amount of time that the system will wait before turning itself off automatically.”

Most interestingly, however, this update allows PS3 users to bundle saved data, copying or deleting groups of saves as bundles instead of having to go through one by one in a more cumbersome fashion.
            Nothing major but I thought I would post it.

Comment

• I rented UFC Undisputed 3 and I love and hate it at the same time.

I can hold my own when we are upright but my ground game is awful. I'm playing career and I do fine till I start facing guys ranked in the top 10 then everything falls apart.

Beating the hell out of someone for two rounds only to take one knock out shot to the chin or getting tapped out in the 3rd is frustrating as hell.

The worst part is that it takes so long to improve your skills so I end up being like a 72 overall fighting someone that is 87-92 overall...
              Last edited by Splat; 07-22-2012, 05:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat
                I have a nostalgia boner. I will probably end up getting it even if it isn't good since it's Double Dragon and only $10.

I might check it out if it gets good reviews. I loved the original Double Dragon. Will Abobo be in it????

Comment

• http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/09/...igative-gaming

there is a 16 min walkthrough in the link that i couldnt find on youtube to post. If you liked L.A Noire then sounds like you will like this.

Comment

• DX trailer for '13

Comment

• Assassins Creed 1 was one of the most boring and repetitive games I've ever played. If you really don't want to miss out on the story, I'd just suggest watching the story cutscenes / "gameplay".

AC2 has minor improvements. Some of the most boring games, with an extremely overrated story, imo. I'd suggest just going with AC3, but I don't expect it to be nearly as good as it seems. Ubisoft is crap.
                      Last edited by nrk; 09-24-2012, 06:32 PM.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• AC2 is fantastic. Hate, hate, hate. haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                          AC2 is fantastic. Hate, hate, hate. haha.
                          I said it had minor improvements, but it's more than minor probably. The missions in AC1 were awful and repetitive. The assassinations were fun though.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by nrk View Post
                            I said it had minor improvements, but it's more than minor probably. The missions in AC1 were awful and repetitive. The assassinations were fun though.
                            AC2 was pretty great and I would suggest not only doing 1 and 2, but also Brotherhood and Revelations.

AC1 was a very flawed game with a good premise and caused me to have lots of intrigue of where the story was going. I am way more interested where they will take the current timeline than anything to do with the historical timeline.

I think that AC1 would be fine just to see the cut scenes, but it's a video game you don't quite get the same feel by watching as you would by doing.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2012/..._playstation_3

If you’re a PlayStation 3-only owner, your addiction to the Mass Effect franchise probably started with the second game. After all, the original title was published by Microsoft as an Xbox 360 exclusive way back in 2007 – but now it’s finally coming to the PlayStation 3.

The Mass Effect Trilogy will launch at some point in the near future, and will include all three titles from the popular sci-fi series. Assuming you already own the second and third games on PS3, you’ll be able to pick up the original as a standalone title from the PlayStation Network. We suppose it’s a bit strange playing through the series backwards, but needs must.
                              I have dreamed of this moment but never thought it would happen.

Comment

• thats good news I always was a little lost never having played the first one. I thought they said it would never come to the ps3? Guess not

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information