No announcement yet.

Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I guess I'll finally get around to playing the ME games once that comes out.

Comment

• I just fapped.

Last edited by Splat; 09-26-2012, 04:57 PM.

Comment

• The boss battle in GOW 3 with Cronos was pretty bad ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
          I just fapped.

Oh.

My.

God.

Comment

• It really is sexy. If I didn't all ready have 2 and 3 I would be getting it for sure. Hell I still might down the road.

I will being getting the first game the second it's released. I'm counting down the days.

Comment

• Does that have all the DLC?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                Does that have all the DLC?
                They haven't released that info on the PS3 version yet.

http://www.masseffect.com/about/trilogy/

When does the Mass Effect Trilogy release?
                • Mass Effect Trilogy releases on November 6th 2012 for Xbox 360 and PC, and later for PlayStation 3.
                What does the Mass Effect Trilogy include?
                • Mass Effect Trilogy includes all three Mass Effect titles, featured in a new premium foil box featuring artwork of Commander Shepard.
                Is the Mass Effect Trilogy compatible with other versions of Mass Effect, for example multiplayer?
                • Yes, the Mass Effect Trilogy will be compatible with other versions of Mass Effect. You will be able to play Mass Effect 3 multiplayer with other players.
                What DLC is included in the Mass Effect Trilogy?
                • On PC, Mass Effect will include Bring Down the Sky and Pinnacle Station on disk. For Mass Effect 2, Cerberus Network will be included which features Zaeed ΤΗτ The Price of Revenge, The Firewalker Pack, Cerberus Assault Gear, Arc Projector heavy weapon, and Normandy Crash site mission. For Mass Effect 3, Online Pass will be included granting players access to co-op multiplayer.
                • On Xbox 360, Bring Down the Sky and Pinnacle Station are not included with Mass Effect, however they are available as stand-alone downloads through Xbox LIVE. For Mass Effect 2, Cerberus Network will be included and Online Pass will be included for Mass Effect 3.
                • Information on PlayStation 3 DLC will be available soon.
                Will the original Mass Effect be available as a standalone game on PlayStation 3?
                • Yes, the original Mass Effect will be available as a standalone digital title through the PlayStation Network for $14.99. It will release the same day as the Mass Effect Trilogy on PlayStation 3.
                Is the Mass Effect Trilogy compatible with other versions of Mass Effect?
                • Yes, the Mass Effect Trilogy is compatible with other versions of Mass Effect. This means you can use saves from across the original Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, and Mass Effect 3 titles with the Trilogy. Mass Effect 3 multiplayer is also compatible across different versions.

Comment

• Tokyo Jungle is gettng decent reviews. It's the kinda game I would like to see as a free game on PS+. I'm interested but afraid to spend money on.

Comment

• How is this not the sex? Finally pre-ordered it. This picture was what did it for me.
                    -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• but the stories in both 1 & 2 were short; they both went really fast. both bioshocks were still fun games, though.
                      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                      Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• anyone playes far cry 3 or hitman yet?

Comment

• Downloaded Mass Effect last night going to start it soon. I didn't think the first one was ever going to be on PS3 so pretty pumped.

Comment

• Screw the reviewers DuckTales: Remastered is great!

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information