Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CannedToast View Post
    The 360 uses DVD9, so only has 7.95 GB's. I shouldn't have added in PC.
    Still, that's a ton of space. Plus, there's the expandable HD-DVD drive. The only way I could see that filled is if they threw in a ton of uncompressed audio. Sure, you might lose a bit of quality but the average person could not discern the difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moses View Post
      Still, that's a ton of space. Plus, there's the expandable HD-DVD drive. The only way I could see that filled is if they threw in a ton of uncompressed audio. Sure, you might lose a bit of quality but the average person could not discern the difference.
      The HDDVD drive for the 360 only plays movies, it isn't connected to gaming.

However, I do agree that for the next few years one DVD9 disc should be plenty, and at the end of the 360's life, if they have to make a few games multi-disc, I'm really indifferent to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by CannedToast View Post
        The HDDVD drive for the 360 only plays movies, it isn't connected to gaming.

However, I do agree that for the next few years one DVD9 disc should be plenty, and at the end of the 360's life, if they have to make a few games multi-disc, I'm really indifferent to it.
        In two years both the PS3 and Xbox 360 will be outdated anyway. I imagine the next generation will be released within 5 years or so.

Comment

• Anyone get COD4 yet? How is it?

Comment

• Okay so i just bougfht this new PS3 controller from Madcatz and the signal from the USB Plugin thing isnt picking up the controller signal.
            The website doesnt offer much help and election day means i cant call the place its self.

need some help here before i kill my tv

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by neko4 View Post
              Okay so i just bougfht this new PS3 controller from Madcatz and the signal from the USB Plugin thing isnt picking up the controller signal.
              The website doesnt offer much help and election day means i cant call the place its self.

need some help here before i kill my tv
              Never buy Madcatz stuff. In fact, for pretty much all console stuff, I would avoid buying third party anything. It usually sucks, which is why you could get three madcatz controllers for the price of one Sony controller.

Comment

• I know, i shoulda realized that.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

• Just got CoD4, it is unbelievable, for some reason my online has been screwy though, i dont no why

Comment

• I'm about to rent CoD4... I'm not gonna make the same mistake I made with CoD3.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

• I'm gonna start downloading that demo for Uncharted right now. I have watched a couple videos and from what I have read, this game looks like it can be a crap load of fun...

I hate it when it seems like 100 good games come out within a couple month span.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

• Assassin's Creed has received two reviews so far.

Games Radar gave it a 10/10.

http://www.gamesradar.com/us/ps3/gam...08132329541071

Game Informer gave it a 9.5/10

http://www.gameinformer.com/NR/exere...79E78B595A.htm

Comment

• yes, Assassins Creed looks amazing.. I'll have to get a PS3 soon so I can play that bad boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                            yes, Assassins Creed looks amazing.. I'll have to get a PS3 soon so I can play that bad boy.
                            Tuesday can't come soon enough.

Comment

• I think i'll end up buying AC for my 360 on the 13th...i figured I'd rent it first but, what the hell...the game looks too good to be a let down.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

Comment

• I've been following it for a while... It just looks beautiful.. I can't wait to play it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information