No announcement yet.

Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just got Assassin's Creed. I haven't played it yet, but I'm going to start it up in a few minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
      I just got Assassin's Creed. I haven't played it yet, but I'm going to start it up in a few minutes.
      I'm playing right now. :D have fun.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
        I'm playing right now. :D have fun.
        It get's grilled on IGN, what do you think so far?

Comment

• Originally posted by 7-11 View Post
          I'm a big fan...games right up my alley. I could free run all day...I just ran into my first fram rate problems though...so, i'm hoping it gets back to normal soon.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
            I'm a big fan...games right up my alley. I could free run all day...I just ran into my first fram rate problems though...so, i'm hoping it gets back to normal soon.
            Yeah they said on IGN its great for the first few horus but then gets tiresome as the gameplay wont differ much from start to finish, although i can understand that freedom to do what you want, when you want thing. I'm pretty sure i could have played all the GTA's for a lot of hours without ever actually completeling a mission

Comment

• Besides that temporary dip in frame rate (it's gone already)...this game is incredibally smooth. Playing on the 360 mind you...I'm sure it isn't much different on the PS3. Everything is responsive and all the motions are fluid. When you get the controls down...free running to escape is loads of fun. I really do believe I could do it all day...haha. Stringing move after move together...it just looks amazing.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• I like the game so far. Haven't played a ton of it, but it's pretty cool. It looks amazing. The controls take maybe 3-5 minutes to get used to, but after that they're pretty effortless.

Comment

• continuing last thread.
                  the wii had 4 90+s in its first year. all exclusive.
                  the wii had 4 :)
                  Super Mario Galaxy97
                  2Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, The95
                  3Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition91
                  4Metroid Prime 3: Corruption90
                  CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                  JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• Good deal, PL found the original thread. That other one should be locked.

Originally posted by Jakey
                    WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

• ok, I was writing this in the other thread before it got deleted and I don't wanna get this thread in trouble but...

Originally posted by CannedToast
                      Haha, ok, if you look at all of my posts, aside from the one where I took the shot at him for being sad about owning an "inferior console" because he called me a "fanboy" for no real reason, I haven't said anything biased or mean at all. Someone asked about what they should buy, and I said, "It's about the games, and here is my advice based on games."

Some people then complained about that, and I explained myself. In fact, I've helped out with people's questions about Drake's Fortune and whatnot.
                      dude, no one is doubting what you say...it's the fact that you come to the thread to tell everyone how much better 360 is...yes, some people ask what they should get, 360 or PS3, in which case, you are justified in what you say...but to come in and just ramble on about how 360 is so much better than PS3 is just unneeded and unwanted, everyone in here is either a PS3 owner or considering getting one, so we obviously like the PS3...there is no need for you to come in and run of facts about how FPS is better or how games are ported to the PS3, we already know that and understand...just go to the 360 thread and jerk off to 360 and leave everyone here alone

Comment

• MGS4
                        Socom
                        White Knight
                        Final Fantasy 13
                        Haze
                        God of War 3
                        Grand Turismo 5
                        Killzone 2
                        Metal Gear Online
                        Tekken 6

All supposed to be ps3 exclusives, pretty damn good list.

Comment

• Originally posted by 7-11 View Post
                          It's fun but for me its hard to sit down and play it for a long time because its the same stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
                            MGS4
                            Socom
                            White Knight
                            Final Fantasy 13
                            Haze
                            God of War 3
                            Grand Turismo 5
                            Killzone 2
                            Metal Gear Online
                            Tekken 6

All supposed to be ps3 exclusives, pretty damn good list.
                            And when are these games supposed to be released? It's not a pretty damn good list if this is it for the next two to three years.

Oh, and you forgot Final Fantasy Versus XIII. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                              dude, no one is doubting what you say...it's the fact that you come to the thread to tell everyone how much better 360 is...yes, some people ask what they should get, 360 or PS3, in which case, you are justified in what you say...but to come in and just ramble on about how 360 is so much better than PS3 is just unneeded and unwanted, everyone in here is either a PS3 owner or considering getting one, so we obviously like the PS3...there is no need for you to come in and run of facts about how FPS is better or how games are ported to the PS3, we already know that and understand...just go to the 360 thread and jerk off to 360 and leave everyone here alone
                              And, once again, until the question was asked, I didn't really say anything.

All of the things I have said in either thread has been in response to something. I'm not just coming in "PS3 SUXORZ!" Just when someone says something, I reply.

The FPS comment was a REPLY to someone saying how it was better on PS3 even though that wasn't true.

You can like the PS3. There's lots to like. Just when someone bullshits about something I call them on it. I do the same about the 360. If you have a problem with people calling you on BS, don't lie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crickett View Post
                                And when are these games supposed to be released? It's not a pretty damn good list if this is it for the next two to three years.

Oh, and you forgot Final Fantasy Versus XIII. :)
                                Those are 2008 titles... I didn't forget it I just haven't heard much about Versus 13 to be honest.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information