Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
    I love the Final Fantasy series. Final Fantasy VII is one of my favorite games of all-time. The only games I've played more than FFVII are Metal Gear Solid 1, 2, and 3. I was a huge fan of FFX as well. I'm probably one of the few people who liked FFVIII more than FFIX, but both were good games. I enjoyed FFX-2 more than most, but it's not comparable to the other games. Never had any interest in FFXI, and I should FINALLY be getting FFXII in a few weeks.
    I'm playing FF XII right now. I know alot of people weren't that high on it, but I'm actually enjoying it a ton. Gambits can make combat somewhat boring at times, but other than that, I'm really into it. Definately found some good farming areas so far, since IMO, gil can be hard to come by, at least early on.



    Originally posted by Jakey
    WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

    i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

    Comment


    • FF12 was good I was just upset that they moved away from the traditional fight system of Final Fantasy... It's what made it what it was.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
        FF12 was good I was just upset that they moved away from the traditional fight system of Final Fantasy... It's what made it what it was.
        I certainly preferred the old ie FFVII system myself. But I think once you get used to this one, it can lead to some crazy hectic battles when you've got like 8 or 9 guys trying to kill you and you're just mowing through them.



        Originally posted by Jakey
        WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

        i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
          I certainly preferred the old ie FFVII system myself. But I think once you get used to this one, it can lead to some crazy hectic battles when you've got like 8 or 9 guys trying to kill you and you're just mowing through them.
          I never played FFVII, but then again, I never owned a PSX. My first foray into Final Fantasy was ten.

          Comment


          • Hey if i want to get the rosters of NCAA basketball and football onto my PS3 game wihtout naming them all by myself.. what do i need... cause i remember Ward put a website up wehre you could download them... do you need a special memeory stick to transefer from Comp to PS3?

            Sig By Diehardvikingfan

            Comment


            • I don't have the site, but I know you have to have a USB storage device. Just buy some 20 dollar one.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Eaglez.Fan View Post
                I don't have the site, but I know you have to have a USB storage device. Just buy some 20 dollar one.
                ok so if i go into the store and ask for that.. and say what i want it for they can direct me to the best thing?
                Last edited by HoopsDemon12; 12-02-2007, 04:36 PM.

                Sig By Diehardvikingfan

                Comment


                • Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
                  Hey if i want to get the rosters of NCAA basketball and football onto my PS3 game wihtout naming them all by myself.. what do i need... cause i remember Ward put a website up wehre you could download them... do you need a special memeory stick to transefer from Comp to PS3?
                  www.fkrosters.com
                  ?
                  CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.


                  Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                  JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
                    ok so if i go into the store and ask for that.. and say what i want it for they can direct me to the best thing?
                    Just get some 512 MB storage stick. (Has to be USB)

                    Use the fkrosters.com. Make sure the PS3 folder is in the 1st section of your the USB drive. So right when you plug it in and press view files you should see a PS3 folder, which has the SAVEDATA folder, then all the actual rosters.

                    Comment


                    • I was looking at the soundtrack for my madden games and im not to fond of them to say the least... Can you put your own music on this thing... or are you stuck?

                      Sig By Diehardvikingfan

                      Comment


                      • Question about NHL 08. I know when it was released it ran at 30fps and looked terrible but have they released a patch to fix the fps to equal or nearly equal the 60fps the 360 runs?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by njx9
                          i'm curious why anyone thinks 30fps looks "terrible", since the game ran just as smoothly as prior iterations did on the original xbox and further, why they think the 360 running at 60fps is realistically any better looking. but don't let me get in the way of a certain 360 fanboy telling you why your ps3/ps3 games suck(s).
                          lol, Im not a 360 fanboy, I have a PS2 and thinking about getting a PS3 boxing day, just want to know if NHL has released a patch to fix the problem bc a heard the players look like their under strobe lights. Im pretty sure original ps2 and xbox nhls ran at 60fps.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by njx9
                            i'm curious why anyone thinks 30fps looks "terrible", since the game ran just as smoothly as prior iterations did on the original xbox and further, why they think the 360 running at 60fps is realistically any better looking. but don't let me get in the way of a certain 360 fanboy telling you why your ps3/ps3 games suck(s).
                            Actually, from Man_of_steel's previous posts, he has a more PS3 bias than anything. You just get excited too easily. :)

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by njx9
                              (psst, you weren't the one i was talking about)



                              (you were)

                              =P
                              Well, in that case, I've never actually said that the PS3 games look bad... I just said the 360 versions were better because they run at a higher FPS.;)

                              And CannedToast is as neutral as they come, baby.

                              Comment


                              • Can anyone answer my question?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information