Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
    same here, and I'd only get it for Halo and GOW.
    Those are like, the only games for the 360 lol.

Is Forza on there? I gotta have a racing game too.

Comment

For those of you who have both a PS3 and XBox 360 (if there are any of you), can you give me a quick rundown of what you like and dislike about the two systems? Keep in mind that I am not a huge video game person . . . thanks
      R.I.P. L.E.F.
      "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Originally posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
        Those are like, the only games for the 360 lol.

Is Forza on there? I gotta have a racing game too.
        No Alan Wake on the PS3....

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
          I also didn't know that GTA:4 would be available on Xbox 360.
          Not just that, my good Xio...

http://kotaku.com/gaming/highway-rob...ive-269442.php

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
          Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.

Comment

Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
            I have never so much as picked up an XBox controller, so that possibility never really dawned on me till now. I haven't played a video game for any system in over a year since my PS2 broke.

I also didn't know that GTA:4 would be available on Xbox 360.
            GTA 4 has downloadable content only on 360
            CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
            JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Are Xbox 360 owners that insecure with their system that they need to come into the a PS3 thread and try and force feed their system down others' throats? Is this whole "Console Wars" thing really that big of a deal to anyone? It just seems like XBox 360 players have to prove to the world that their system is the best. Honestly, who cares? Some of you people need to stop trying to get the rest of the world to buy the XBox 360 and play your own damn system.

Note: This isn't directed at anyone in particular and it stems from not just this thread, but numerous other video game threads I've read in the past. I currently do not own a 360, PS3, or Wii. I just find it weird that PS3 and Wii owners don't care about the other two systems but 360 owners have to try and establish a superiority over the other two.

Comment

Glad there is a drop in price, I want to get one eventually for GTA4 and Metal Gear Solid 4. I've seen some of the screens for the NCAA Football that is coming to PS3 this year and it looks like it's going to have the same crappy player models from last year's Madden so I will probably just not get it this year. However, I definitely plan on getting one for MGS and GTA, I hope Fallout 3 comes to PS3, too. That would pretty much seal the deal for me.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by BrentN View Post
                  Glad there is a drop in price, I want to get one eventually for GTA4 and Metal Gear Solid 4. I've seen some of the screens for the NCAA Football that is coming to PS3 this year and it looks like it's going to have the same crappy player models from last year's Madden so I will probably just not get it this year. However, I definitely plan on getting one for MGS and GTA, I hope Fallout 3 comes to PS3, too. That would pretty much seal the deal for me.
                  Im surprised to hear you say that about the player models because everything ive seen they look great and different madden sites are showing players from 07 to 08 and not only do the 08 ones lok better but different as well.

Comment

woo 500 dollars still not buying it

Comment

Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
                      GTA 4 has downloadable content only on 360
                      care to explain? the ps3 also got 2 videos of GTA 4 so what content are you talking about

also "Sony Pictures Releasing International said Sunday that the international boxoffice for its films this year passed the $1 billion mark faster than ever before in the distributor's history, making Sony the first studio to reach that milestone in 2007."

Xiomera I don't have a 360 but here are the pros and cons

PS3- Pros- This system power and blu-ray disc space let alone can give you the best graphics available.
                      Cons- Many of the developers have said that working with a ps3 was way too hard and most of the games out of now is only using 20% of the ps3 power. Also not being out for a year hasn't helped with not many games being out right now.

360- Pros- Games, Games, and more Games
                      Cons- With a 9gb dvd disc many developers are having more trouble with that then with the ps3 technology. Many problems/bugs that the 360 is having are all first-gen.
                      Last edited by PACKmanN; 07-09-2007, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
                        care to explain? the ps3 also got 2 videos of GTA 4 so what content are you talking about
                        http://kotaku.com/gaming/highway-rob...ive-269442.php

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
                        Are Xbox 360 owners that insecure with their system that they need to come into the a PS3 thread and try and force feed their system down others' throats? Is this whole "Console Wars" thing really that big of a deal to anyone? It just seems like XBox 360 players have to prove to the world that their system is the best. Honestly, who cares? Some of you people need to stop trying to get the rest of the world to buy the XBox 360 and play your own damn system.
                        My own reason (I can't speak for others): I made a big investment in the 360, and more success for the 360 means more quality games coming to the system. There were a lot of PlayStation 3rd party franchises (MGS; Devil May Cry (which is coming), Final Fantasy) that I would like to play without having to pay 500 more dollars.

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
                        Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.

Comment

Just watched the new GTA4 trailer...the graphics dont look too good. As for the people at least.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                            Just watched the new GTA4 trailer...the graphics dont look too good. As for the people at least.
                            lol the hands are still in squares lol.

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
                              lol the hands are still in squares lol.
                              yeah, they def. could have done better...some of these new games for the 360/PS3 still suck graphically...

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                                yeah, they def. could have done better...some of these new games for the 360/PS3 still suck graphically...
                                I cant speak for the 360 but for the ps3 its because developers not being able to use the full technology of the ps3 and most of the 3rd part games are all ports from the 360. Some games that were ports from the 360 got more content for the ps3.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information