Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CannedToast View Post
    You disagree?

Why the hell would you buy a GAMING CONSOLE for something other than GAMES? If you want to watch Blu Ray or HDDVD movies, buy a freaking stand alone player, which is a much higher quality player. If you want to browse the internet or go on MSN, use a PC.

Game consoles are meant to play games. They may have some other features, but the main point of them is to play games. If you're buying a gaming system for any other reason you're an idiot who likes overpaying for inferior products.
    PS3 is the highest quality Blu Ray player out there at this point.

IMO what people should base their decision on is what system offers the most for the cheapest. PS3 does that. But, if the 360 has the games they like then they should go with that.

Comment

You disagree?

Why the hell would you buy a GAMING CONSOLE for something other than GAMES? If you want to watch Blu Ray or HDDVD movies, buy a freaking stand alone player, which is a much higher quality player. If you want to browse the internet or go on MSN, use a PC.

Game consoles are meant to play games. They may have some other features, but the main point of them is to play games. If you're buying a gaming system for any other reason you're an idiot who likes overpaying for inferior products.
      PS3 isnt just a gaming console, its an ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM.

Sig by yours truly.

Comment

If you want to watch Blu Ray or HDDVD movies, buy a freaking stand alone player, which is a much higher quality player.
        The PS3 is the best blu-ray player on the market period.

Comment

• I agree with frogstomp. You buy the system for the games. While there were many factors in my decision, games was BY FAR the #1 reason I chose PS3 over the 360. I loved the built in blu-ray player and familiarity of the system, if games such as Metal Gear Solid 4 and Final Fantasy XIII were not available for PS3, I'd probably have an 360 right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
            I agree with frogstomp. You buy the system for the games. While there were many factors in my decision, games was BY FAR the #1 reason I chose PS3 over the 360. I loved the built in blu-ray player and familiarity of the system, if games such as Metal Gear Solid 4 and Final Fantasy XIII were not available for PS3, I'd probably have an 360 right now.
            I was always going to buy my PS3 strictly for God of War 3. But I was going to wait for it to be released first. But the more I heard about it (built in Blu Ray, etc) I realized I could use it for many things before the game comes out.

Comment

• hey packman, how'd you like getting owned in CoD4? (me->MPB) :D

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

• Oh man I suck. I have a total of 5 hours logged online and I get my ass handed to me. I love it but I suck.

I'm addicted to domination.

Comment

• so I just beat Drake's Fortune yesterday, took me about 9 hours...loved the game, reminded me a lot of Resident Evil (I love RE) except with treasure hunting...had a sweet storyline and some cool twists, kinda hoping they make another one (I really think they will)

about to start playing COD4, so once I get the hang of it I'll be going online like everyday since I'm on break for the next 3 weeks

Comment

• Get Unreal Tournament 3.

Comment

• anyone know if a ps2 headset works on the 40 GB ps3? also how much is a ps2 headset?

Comment

• Whats everyones PSNID here?

Comment

• PS3 ID : CodeRed32

On Call Of Duty 4 im level 55 on the gold cross which is the highest prestige. I have a 2.60 Kill/Death ratio with around 39,000 kills. I have 606,000 points and 26.00% accuracy and 115,000 hits which is actually good but i don't care about accuracy.

I typed all this on the PS3 browser

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
                            PS3 ID : CodeRed32

On Call Of Duty 4 im level 55 on the gold cross which is the highest prestige. I have a 2.60 Kill/Death ratio with around 39,000 kills. I have 606,000 points and 26.00% accuracy and 115,000 hits which is actually good but i don't care about accuracy.

I typed all this on the PS3 browser
                            My PS3 ID is Jambulous, add me just type in the msg who you are.

Comment

• Mine is EthanFeld

Add me.

I have COD4, Madden, NHL 08, Guitar Hero, NCAA

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                                Mine is EthanFeld

Add me.

I have COD4, Madden, NHL 08, Guitar Hero, NCAA
                                Def down for some NHL 08 tommorow.

Comment

Working...