Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
    anyone know if a ps2 headset works on the 40 GB ps3? also how much is a ps2 headset?
    the ps2 headsets work on my 60 gb so i assume it works with the 40 gb. you can get one for about $25 at walmart

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=2221362

Comment

• I sent some friend request around if I missed anyone let me know.

Comment

• What games do you guys all play? Im thinkin since Haze has been delayed again until late feb/march Im gonna bite the bullet and buy COD4.

Comment

• Originally posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
          What games do you guys all play? Im thinkin since Haze has been delayed again until late feb/march Im gonna bite the bullet and buy COD4.

i own COD 4. it rules, buy it. if you have PS3 get Resistance fall of man too. I have owned both the xbox 360 and Playstation 3 and can honestly say Playstation 3 blows the 360 away and when all the exclusives come out this year it will be really evident. Here is a list of games I want this year:

*= PS3 Exclusive

- GTA IV
          - Haze *
          - Fall Out 3
          - Kill Zone 2 *
          - Socom 3 *
          - Metal Gear Solid IV *
          - Little Big Planet *

Comment

• Haze is believed to be coming out feb/march and MGS4 is believed to be coming out march/april. Any chance this hurts Haze?

Comment

• Anybody know when we can expect Gran Turismo 5? I love that series.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

• Originally posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
                Haze is believed to be coming out feb/march and MGS4 is believed to be coming out march/april. Any chance this hurts Haze?
                If MGS really does end up coming out in March then yes I think it can hurt Haze a bit but not too much since Metal Gear Solid is more of a spy game and Haze is like a Halo first person shooter. im getting both.

Comment

• Yo TouchdownUSC whats your psnid Im not sure if I added you or not.

Comment

• I bought COD4 yesterday. I'm level 7 right now, but I have a friend who is one of the highest ranked in the worl so it makes it pretty cool to play online. The game is amazing, although I skipped the campaign.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eaglez.Fan View Post
                      I bought COD4 yesterday. I'm level 7 right now, but I have a friend who is one of the highest ranked in the worl so it makes it pretty cool to play online. The game is amazing, although I skipped the campaign.
                      Add me to PSN, my ID is Jambulous. Right now Im playing NHL08 and plan to play COD4.

Comment

• Rainbow Six Vegas 2 looks sweat... March is gonna be loaded with great games.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

• I think Haze is PS3's Halo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rich Jr View Post
                            I think Haze is PS3's Halo.
                            One can only hope.

Comment

• If by Halo you mean Halo 1, then yes... but if by Halo 3, I hope not. Halo 3 sucks, IMO.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

• why is IGN telling me that Haze is coming out on 360 also?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information