Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
    why is IGN telling me that Haze is coming out on 360 also?
    because they suck?

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

• Iowa whats your ID? As for your question I have no idea, its PS3 exclusive 100%.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
        because they suck?
        lol I just wanted to watch some videos of it and it came up for PS3, PC, and 360, so I was confused

Comment

• Haze was originally scheduled to come out on PS3, 360, [and I believe] PC. However, the 360 and PC versions were scrapped.

Comment

• Originally posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
            Yo TouchdownUSC whats your psnid Im not sure if I added you or not.
            Hey dude, my PS name is: SCTrojan08

here is the thing though, my PS3 broke but is under warranty so they are fixing it or sending me a new one. if they send me a new one i might have a different name. should know in about 3 weeks. maybe you can PM your PS name over to me on here and ill send you a request when my PS3 arrives back from repairs/sony sends me a new one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
              If by Halo you mean Halo 1, then yes... but if by Halo 3, I hope not. Halo 3 sucks, IMO.

Halo 3 = halo 1 with new cars. big deal. i hope haze blows halo away but incase it doesnt im pretty sure kill zone 2 will.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
                Haze was originally scheduled to come out on PS3, 360, [and I believe] PC. However, the 360 and PC versions were scrapped.
                Why were they scheduled to come out on all 3 platforms but the other 2 scrapped? PS3 get the exclusive rights after it was announced or something?

Comment

• http://www.gamersreports.com/news/72...60-plyr-multi/

Originally posted by Resistance 2 PS3 Info Revealed

The latest issue of GameInformer has the lowdown on Resistance 2, and boy, are some of the supposed features insane. Firstly, the game is going to support 8-man co-op campaign play. Wowsa. On top of that, the multiplayer game mode will feature full, 60 player matches. Matchmaking for online games will be skill-based. Yes, 60. The game will feature player classes, basic templates will be available (your standard heavy weapons, special ops, and medic classes, etc).
                  Sounds like good stuff. Also with Blu-Ray taking a choke hold on the new format market, the PS3 looks like it will have a great 08.

Comment

• Originally posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
                    Iowa whats your ID? As for your question I have no idea, its PS3 exclusive 100%.
                    What level are you in COD4?

And I'm eaglezdawkinz add me if you'd like to play sometime.

Comment

• my ID is ktreat...I've only played 2 game of COD4 online so I'm just a level 3 right now

Comment

• Cool, I prob wont be on this weekend so Ill add you guys when I can.

Comment

• http://www.product-reviews.net/2008/...-cost-down-50/

PS3 Production costs cut in half.

Comment

• Originally posted by TouchdownUSC View Post
                            Hey dude, my PS name is: SCTrojan08

here is the thing though, my PS3 broke but is under warranty so they are fixing it or sending me a new one. if they send me a new one i might have a different name. should know in about 3 weeks. maybe you can PM your PS name over to me on here and ill send you a request when my PS3 arrives back from repairs/sony sends me a new one.
                            I tried adding you but it said the name doesnt exist.

Comment

• Turok demo available. d/l ing as I type this.

Comment

• IGN PS3 2008 Preview

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/846/846509p1.html

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information