No announcement yet.

Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't wait for Rainbow 6 Vegas 2. Loved the first one! GTA4 is another one I'm waiting on. MLB2k8 and Madden of course and EndWar from Clancy looks good as well. Man its gonna be a long year waiting on all this. Damn you Rich for posting that damn link!

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• I absolutley cant wait for Haze.

Comment

• I'm going broke in '08 because of my PS3.

I bet I spend over 600 bucks on games.

That's about 9 games. I might spend more..

Comment

• Metal Gear Solid 4 will be my life once it comes out.

Comment

• I'm pissed. I have a gift card and money that I've saved for a few books and 3 or 4 games. But all the games I want have been pushed back or don't come out for awhile, and neither do the books. So I'm just sitting on cah waiting for this crap. It's killing me.

Originally posted by Jakey
            WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

• Haze and MGS4 are must buys for me.

Comment

• Hey do any of you guys know where to get the rosters for NCAA football 08 for free? cause i know how to do it.. i have everything ready to go.. i just need to find the file...

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

• Devil May Cry 4 demo is up.

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
                    you might try, you know, putting some effort in before asking everyone else to do things for you. the VERY FIRST RESULT on google gave me the rosters. christ.
                    Well i did look for about an hour and only found pay sites... but my freind sent me them so whatever its all good.

A question though, i made the PS3 folder, i made the SAVEDDATA folder and then unzipped my roster file and put it into the SAVEDDATA file. I did the same for my College hoops 2K8. But wh en i put the USB memory stick into the PS3 it doesnt read that there is any data on it.

I even found a tutorial for the NCAA stuff, but it still wont read. Now i would think it could be the memory stick but it worked earlier when i downloaded the System Update, so i have no idea what im doing wrong. Anyone hav e any ideas that has succesfully done this?

+ Rep if you help because i have spent way to much time trying to figure this out with little to no results, Thanks
                    Last edited by HoopsDemon12; 01-25-2008, 11:15 AM.

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

• New FF XIII Screens
                      http://thethirteenthgame.blogspot.co...iii-image.html

Here's a Few

Comment

• Man, I cant wait for Devil May Cry 4 although the demo did make me want to reconsider and buy something else. I do however love the Turok demo and I want to buy that ASAP!

Comment

• 60 person online and eight player co-op. That might make me get a PS3.

Overview: The first Resistance continues to bring people to their PS3s, but Insomniac wasn't content to pat themselves on the back and leave the franchise alone. Resistance 2 will feature eight-player co-op, 60-person online matches, beefed-up visuals, smarter AI, character classes and more. It won't get here soon enough.
                          Virginia Tech.
                          ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
                            60 person online and eight player co-op. That might make me get a PS3.

Overview: The first Resistance continues to bring people to their PS3s, but Insomniac wasn't content to pat themselves on the back and leave the franchise alone. Resistance 2 will feature eight-player co-op, 60-person online matches, beefed-up visuals, smarter AI, character classes and more. It won't get here soon enough.
                            Yea, thats def gonna be awesome, I heard holiday season its coming out.

Comment

• I think Turok will be 4 player co-op

Comment

• Originally posted by Rich Jr View Post
                                I think Turok will be 4 player co-op
                                woah that would be sick! does that game have online play as well?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information