No announcement yet.

Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• meh...they both have their pluses...I really dont need a PS3 until Heavy Rain or God of War 3 comes out. I love Xbox's upcoming lineup of games.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
      I will pwn you guys on COD4 and who here is getting MLB 08?
      No and yes. I'm level 50 now but I'm always 1st or 2nd on my team is kills. And I can't wait for MLB 2k8.

Comment

• Bring back the MVP series!!

Originally posted by Jakey
        WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

• Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
          Bring back the MVP series!!
          I would agree with you since that was the best baseball game ever but the 2k series specially 2k7 was very similar to that with better graphics etc. And 2k8 seems like it'll be even better.

Comment

• Added. I sent the request.

Comment

• MLB 08: The Show > MLB 2k8

Also, Rainbow Six Vegas 2 looks awesome.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

• *Sigh* I don't know if I will ever buy another baseball game unless MVP makes a comeback.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
                  *Sigh* I don't know if I will ever buy another baseball game unless MVP makes a comeback.
                  I know I haven't.

Originally posted by Jakey
                  WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

• I'm going buy RB6V this weekend.

Comment

• I dont think Home is ever gonna come out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
                        *Sigh* I don't know if I will ever buy another baseball game unless MVP makes a comeback.
                        Road to the Show is very fun on the Show. It compares nothing to the greatness of MVP, but is fun in it's own right.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

• 2K7 was better than the Show, imo. Still couldnt touch MVP, though. :( Game still has a lot of problems...and we need deep minor league teams, that need to be playable.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                          KO KNOWS

Comment

• Has anyone played "The Bigs", it was supposed to be an acrady like baseball game. I havent played it so can anyone shed some light?

Comment

• Of course MVP was better than 2K and 2K was just as good as Madden USED TO BE...

Sigh, damn licensing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
                                Has anyone played "The Bigs", it was supposed to be an acrady like baseball game. I havent played it so can anyone shed some light?
                                played it on Nintendo wii. It was ok, probably better on consoles.
                                and I regret to inform you all that I am chosing XBox 360 as my console of preference, because:
                                1. Social - Friends have it.
                                2. Games - Huge Halo fan, and nothing on the PS3 "Wows" me
                                3. Controller - Biggest one. I couldnt do the Sony controller thing. The 360 one IMO is more comfortable and familar to someone who played XBox 1 a lot.
                                4. I don't fear the RROD. if it happens it happens. I got a Nintendo Wii, so it will fill in the spaces.
                                So yeah, speak now against the 360 or I will not listen to any other convincing before buying it in about 3 weeks.
                                CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                                JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information