Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Hockey Sucks
    I just hope it's better then CoD 4... thats pretty much my new standard for FPS games.
    If it's even as good as COD4 I'll be happy. I do think it'll be a great game. I'm just annoyed with the release date continually being pushed back. Although to continue my Pryor analogy, I think alot of the release dates that have come out are guesses from third parties not connected to the situation, or rumors again by uncconected parties. I think I may be talking myself back into saving for launch day here.



    Originally posted by Jakey
    WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

    i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

    Comment


    • New trailer out for Tom Clancy's Endwar over at IGN. I have to say, that game just looks sicker and sicker every time I see something new.



      Originally posted by Jakey
      WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

      i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Hockey Sucks
        Clancy trailers always look good.. like movies... the games.. not so much.
        Meh, everything I've read about it sounds great too. I'd also say several of the Rainbow Six games have been decent to good (although none I'd consider "great"). I'd also consider Ghost Recon to be a good series of games.



        Originally posted by Jakey
        WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

        i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

        Comment


        • Meh, I like games that are a little more "tactical" and realistic, ie you actually have to take cover once in awhile and you'd rather not let the enemy know you're coming.



          Originally posted by Jakey
          WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

          i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

          Comment


          • I wont get Rainbow Six Vegas but so far Ive heard the graphics are awful but the game is fun. These are from people who have played it on the PS3 that are on my friends list.

            Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

            Comment


            • Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
              I wont get Rainbow Six Vegas but so far Ive heard the graphics are awful but the game is fun. These are from people who have played it on the PS3 that are on my friends list.
              I was going to trade in 4 of my PS2 games for it a Blockbuster, but they were sold out when I got down there. I probably wouldn't pay for it, since I have other games I want that should be coming out soon, but if I can get it basically for free, I might still consider picking it up. But I've heard that the framerate can be pretty bad at times, and despite how fun the online play is, it's difficult to actually connect.
              Last edited by ironman4579; 03-23-2008, 04:48 PM.



              Originally posted by Jakey
              WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

              i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

              Comment


              • Did GTA IV get pushed back again? I thought I heard it did, but according to EB Games it is due out April 28th. That would be awesome.

                I know not everyone is the Metal Gear fan that I am, but this is a must get in my opinion:

                http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=270209

                Comment


                • So it ships in June huh? I might just have to get myself a PS3 for the summer.

                  I just reserved myself a copy of GTAIV at EB Games.....it better not have been pushed back a day later.

                  sig by BoneKrusher

                  Comment


                  • Does anyone know how to get the bundle with GTA 4? and is it only at Bestbuy?

                    http://www.bestbuy.ca/catalog/prodde...01&catid=24362

                    Comment


                    • So, it looks like nobody freakin has the 80 GB PS3 anymore. I wanted to pick one up before GTA4 comes out. The Metal Gear Solid thing doesn't come out until June.. that's a good month after GTA4 comes out, and I just can't wait that long!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                        So, it looks like nobody freakin has the 80 GB PS3 anymore. I wanted to pick one up before GTA4 comes out. The Metal Gear Solid thing doesn't come out until June.. that's a good month after GTA4 comes out, and I just can't wait that long!
                        If I was you I would get the 60 GB. It the best system then the 20, 40, or 88 GB.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
                          If I was you I would get the 60 GB. It the best system then the 20, 40, or 88 GB.
                          Yeah, I heard the 60 was the best, but that one was discontinued too. I don't really want to make a big purchase like that over EBay, either, so...

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                            Yeah, I heard the 60 was the best, but that one was discontinued too. I don't really want to make a big purchase like that over EBay, either, so...
                            have you tried sites like Kijiji or criagslist? you find the ps3 near your area and you go pick it up, and pay the person face to face.

                            Comment


                            • Do PS3s break down as much as Xbox 360s? My 360 broke a while ago, and my friends broke today. I'm thinking about converting.


                              http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                                Do PS3s break down as much as Xbox 360s? My 360 broke a while ago, and my friends broke today. I'm thinking about converting.
                                Ive only had my ps3 for about 3 months but i have yet to have a problem(knocks on wood) lol. I play almost everynight. the only problem i had is I bought assiassan creed and it wouldnt read but it was the disc and not the console. So i havent had any problem yet but lucky i have a 2 year warrenty on it from Best Buy. It cost 80$ for it but i figured it was worth it.



                                Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information