No announcement yet.

Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^those warranties are never worth it....$80 is a complete scam.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dynasty View Post
      Ive only had my ps3 for about 3 months but i have yet to have a problem(knocks on wood) lol. I play almost everynight. the only problem i had is I bought assiassan creed and it wouldnt read but it was the disc and not the console. So i havent had any problem yet but lucky i have a 2 year warrenty on it from Best Buy. It cost 80$ for it but i figured it was worth it.
      Thanks, man. Anyone else have any problems?

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
        Do PS3s break down as much as Xbox 360s? My 360 broke a while ago, and my friends broke today. I'm thinking about converting.
        I haven't had any problems and I've had mine for over a year now. I think the ps3's failure rate is at, or less then 1%.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
          Does anyone know how to get the bundle with GTA 4? and is it only at Bestbuy?

http://www.bestbuy.ca/catalog/prodde...01&catid=24362
          that's pretty cool, and only costs 30 bucks extra... however, I don't want to be a total geek walking into the locker room with a gta4 duffel bag.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
            I was going to trade in 4 of my PS2 games for it a Blockbuster, but they were sold out when I got down there. I probably wouldn't pay for it, since I have other games I want that should be coming out soon, but if I can get it basically for free, I might still consider picking it up. But I've heard that the framerate can be pretty bad at times, and despite how fun the online play is, it's difficult to actually connect.
            I love RSV, and the graphics in 2 are better then the previous one, but aren't on the same level as CoD4. I love the gameplay, the realism with the cover, and the tactical aspect and such. And to help crack down on campers, they added bullet penetration. However, like you said, the connectivity right now is ********. It's almost impossible to connect to games, and when you do, it's probably laggy. They are said to be working on a patch to fix this, but it pisses me off that they are too cheap to buy some dedicated servers so people can have fun, lag free game play.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
              that's pretty cool, and only costs 30 bucks extra... however, I don't want to be a total geek walking into the locker room with a gta4 duffel bag.
              GTA4 is not for "geeks", its for cool people. I doubt the parents for geeks allow them to play this game.

Anyway, I had my ps3 for over a year and sometimes left it on at night to download some demos. Nothing has happened.

Comment

Thanks, man. Anyone else have any problems?
                Nope, no problems here.

Comment

GTA4 is not for "geeks", its for cool people. I doubt the parents for geeks allow them to play this game.
                  It is completely geeky to carry around a GTA IV duffel bag, or have a Halo/GTA limited edition console.

You realize video game nerd is pretty much a synonym for geek?

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Well, I'm 17, so I can by GTA without my parents permission. And it is pretty geeky to carry around a GTA duffelbag, like it is to wear a halo shirt or something.

Comment

• How is the PS3 online compared to Xbox Live. I wanna play COD4 online.

Comment

How is the PS3 online compared to Xbox Live. I wanna play COD4 online.
                        Its Free. I really cant tell ya anymore because Ive never played Xbox Live.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Its Free. I really cant tell ya anymore because Ive never played Xbox Live.
                          Is there much lag when you play others?

Comment

Is there much lag when you play others?
                            Depends on Cod4, If the Host has a Bad Connection everyone is going to lag but if the Host has a good Connection you should be fine.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Depends on Cod4, If the Host has a Bad Connection everyone is going to lag but if the Host has a good Connection you should be fine.
                              True, but it also seems like certain boards, like "the bog", tend to lag more than others.
                              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                              Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• PS3 online does not lag.... The only thing that lags are people who have slow internet connections. Alot of times people think its the PS3 online that lags because its free but it doesnt.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information