Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
    EA released it's cover guy for NCAA 2009 for PlayStation 3 today...

http://www.easports.com/ncaa09/media...ID=ps3overview

Not really a fan of their choice, but it's just a cover. It won't affect whether I buy the game or not. I was hoping for anything but a QB or a RB, but oh well. Jake Long or Glenn Dorsey would've been better.
    everyone knows it should have been Jordyzzz Nelsonzzz and his godly good looks.

Anyway, MGS is coming out this Thursday!!!

Comment

• I got my PS3. I have Oblivion (great), Resistance (great), and All Pro Football 2k8 (eh, I traded Dynasty Warriors 3 for it so good deal).

MGS on Thursday I will get.
      Virginia Tech.
      ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• I'm gonna be picking up the Metal Gear Solid PS3 Bundle coming out on Thursday. Just thought I'd let you all know.

Comment

• Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
          MGS4
          Socom
          White Knight
          Final Fantasy 13
          Haze
          God of War 3
          Grand Turismo 5
          Killzone 2
          Metal Gear Online
          Tekken 6

All supposed to be ps3 exclusives, pretty damn good list.
          Originally posted by Crickett View Post
          And when are these games supposed to be released? It's not a pretty damn good list if this is it for the next two to three years.

Oh, and you forgot Final Fantasy Versus XIII. :)
          Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
          Those are 2008 titles... I didn't forget it I just haven't heard much about Versus 13 to be honest.
          Guess again.

Comment

• Just a heads up to anyone looking to buy a PS3.. Wal Mart is giving out a $100 Gift Card with the purchase of any Blu Ray Player, that's including the PS3.

Basically, you could get the Metal Gear PS3 Bundle for $399.

Comment

• Does anyone have any info on the ps3 they're supposedly gonna release that's gonna be 199 bucks? You download the games instead since it doesn't have blu ray

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                Does anyone have any info on the ps3 they're supposedly gonna release that's gonna be 199 bucks? You download the games instead since it doesn't have blu ray
                Huh, never heard of that one.

btw- just bought the Metal Gear PS3.. Used part of the $100 Gift Card on GTA4. Hooray me!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                  Huh, never heard of that one.

btw- just bought the Metal Gear PS3.. Used part of the $100 Gift Card on GTA4. Hooray me!
                  Well i dunno, i heard it from a guy at Game Stop. He was talking like he knew what was up, so i believed him. Never done any actual research on it though, i was hoping maybe someone here would have heard of it or something.

Comment

• That stupid racing game that came with it is awesome. First time we played it we were tripping and when we realized there was a boost it was over.

Comment

• http://my.break.com/Content/view.aspx?ContentID=516244

Comment

• I hate all of you that have played MGS4 already. It is in my possession, but I can't play it. I have not had power at my house since 5:00 PM Sunday night (I'm posting this from my phone). I might go crazy if I don't get it back tonight.

Comment

• Just bought MGS4 a few hours ago, and played for like 4 hours straight. I think this might be the best game Ive ever played

Comment

• man, there is not a chance in hell that I'm not going to get MGS4. It is looking like it is the best next gen game created so far.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
                              I hate all of you that have played MGS4 already. It is in my possession, but I can't play it. I have not had power at my house since 5:00 PM Sunday night (I'm posting this from my phone). I might go crazy if I don't get it back tonight.
                              yeah that storm sucked. we got power back a while ago though.

sig made by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I did get my power back today, and words cannot describe how great MGS4 is.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information