No announcement yet.

Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ive just been playng Single Player, and it is ******* amazing. I cant wait to get online.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
      Does anyone have any info on the ps3 they're supposedly gonna release that's gonna be 199 bucks? You download the games instead since it doesn't have blu ray
      That'd have to be a huge hard drive. No way they could make that for only $199.

Comment

• Is MGS4 the same concept as the PS2 versions? I never could get into them, too much slow sneaking around for me. I like to just wreck shop on people, **** being silent.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• Originally posted by saintsfan912 View Post
          Is MGS4 the same concept as the PS2 versions? I never could get into them, too much slow sneaking around for me. I like to just wreck shop on people, **** being silent.
          Yeah, there's a lot of sneaking and a LOT of cut scenes.

Comment

Is MGS4 the same concept as the PS2 versions? I never could get into them, too much slow sneaking around for me. I like to just wreck shop on people, **** being silent.
            from what I've read, you can either sneak around like the old ones, our you can blast your way out with several guns.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

• got the last copy of MGS4 at best buy tonight!

Comment

• How good is Rainbow 6 Vegas 2?

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

I liked killing ppl, hiding in cardboard boxes, and dragging dead people around...

Comment

• played MGS4 for 8 hours today... I feel fat.

Comment

• finished the game today, amazing is all I have to say.

Comment

• I have to say, MGS is a superb game. I just finished it the other day and it was epic. It's not my favorite all-time game, but it certainly is in the top 10 at this point. Throw in the fact the multiplayer is also quite enjoyable and it could probably crack the top 5.

Heh, now I'm just hoping Final Fantasy XIII will be able to live up to it's hype. It's probably one of my favorite, if not my favorite, franchise still - even over MGS.

Should be a great year of gaming for both the PS3, 360 and PC. I'm excited.
                        (shameless self-promotion)
                        Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                        https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• My favorite game of all time is still MVP Baseball 2005. MVP 2003 is close, and 04 wasn't bad, but it was pretty much the same as 03.

I was reading that with College Baseball getting more attention and such, that EA might start making new college baseball games, and actually putting effort into them. I love their load and fire system for hitting, MVP Baseball NCAA 07 had the best hitting system of any baseball game by far, IMO.

Comment

• Augh. My dad is getting cold feet about buying the PS3. I had it in my online cart at Dell.com but we didnt buy it. Today, we decide to order it online and its no longer available!

Talk about frustrating.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• I almost want to cry hearing about Solid Snake and his condition. Well, you know what I mean if you are/ have played it.

But my gosh is it an amazing game.

I'm not too far. But this octopus lady is pretty creepy.
                              Last edited by BamaFalcon59; 06-20-2008, 09:21 PM.
                              Virginia Tech.
                              ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• I killed that ***** but I think I used too many rations considering she was not very hard to beat.
                                Virginia Tech.
                                ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information