Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Augh. I cant find the MGS bundle!

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Raiden has become awesome.
      Virginia Tech.
      ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• I'm watching a cut scene where Snake is getting whooped. This does not seem right. At all.
        Virginia Tech.

Comment

• I know I am talking to myself basically, but I would just like to say Hideo Kojima is a genius.
          Virginia Tech.

Comment

• Just so Bama isnt talking to himself... anyone get the PS3 with snake on it?

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• I am sick at metal gear online...

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
                I am sick at metal gear online...
                Ditto. On deathmatch at least. I did not know what yo do on the other modes.

I completed the game yesterday. Absolutely amazing game. I am playing it on The Boss Extreme now, and believe me it is hard.
                Virginia Tech.

Comment

• What difficulty did you guys start out with? I did the big boss hard (hardest one available when you first get it). I've played about 9-10 hours and am at act 3.

Comment

• Solid Snake.

Then I started The Boss Extreme, which I got about half way into act one and then quit because I did something dumb. I will beat it on that difficulty later.
                    Virginia Tech.

Comment

• does anyone use auto-aim? I have no idea how that works...

Comment

• Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
                        I know I am talking to myself basically, but I would just like to say Hideo Kojima is a genius.
                        Just lets you know the rocket scientists they must have over there at Konami to

A. Piss his off
                        B. Let him go
                        C. Not paying him what he's due

I mean, he was the face of the ****ing company.

Comment

• Are we going to start a PS3 online dynasty thing?
                          Virginia Tech.

Comment

• Anyone get a new PS3 controller with rumble in it yet. Good? Bad? No Difference?

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
                              Anyone get a new PS3 controller with rumble in it yet. Good? Bad? No Difference?
                              I heard its a great controller. It is really made for war games. It doesn't rumble the entire thing but the side your getting shot at.

Example: If someone is shooting your character from the left side then the left side of the controller rumbles, same as the other sides.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
                                I heard its a great controller. It is really made for war games. It doesn't rumble the entire thing but the side your getting shot at.

Example: If someone is shooting your character from the left side then the left side of the controller rumbles, same as the other sides.
                                That sounds sweet... I need a new controller and play Call Of Duty 4 all the time just like COD3 and will be moving to Call Of Duty: World At War. So I might get a rumble one.

Speaking of Call Of Duty: World At War theres a trailer in the PS Store for it. Looks pretty sweet...hopefully better then COD4 which would be hard to top since COD4 was amazing.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information