Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vince Lombardi View Post
    That's tight.

Apparently the 360 is $50/12 months ($4.16/month), $20/3 months ($6.66/month), or $8/ month.

Plus I don't know if my RoadRunner Lite internet will handle online gaming, since broadband is suggested. Tough call, I'm gonna be broke either way.
    Plus you get Home with the ps3, just goto youtube anfd type ps3 home it will explain what it is, all free.

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
      Plus you get Home with the ps3, just goto youtube anfd type ps3 home it will explain what it is, all free.
      oh wow gotta love youtube... Are they putting out assasins creed for just 360? or will it be on PS3 because that game will own... and i really hope they make a Hitman with the same engine... wow

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
        oh wow gotta love youtube... Are they putting out assasins creed for just 360? or will it be on PS3 because that game will own... and i really hope they make a Hitman with the same engine... wow
        ps3 as well.

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
          ps3 as well.
          you are my new hero that just comletlty made my day... im sold now.. im getting a PS3.. always been a PS3 guy.. aslways will be

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

I'm a PS2 guy, and I'd much rather have a PS3 than a 360, but the only thing holding me back is that price tag. 500 dollars? ***** please.

Originally posted by Crazy_Chris
            It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
            Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
            http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
            421 Witness
            756*

Comment

Originally posted by jag View Post
              I'm a PS2 guy, and I'd much rather have a PS3 than a 360, but the only thing holding me back is that price tag. 500 dollars? ***** please.
              ya im waitng for a further drop in price

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

With the recent price drop of the PS3 and the expected price drop of the 360, I am considering finally investing in one or the other. I haven't decided which yet, but I think I am leaning towards the PS3 because I like the selection of games better. Games like Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, Final Fantasy XIII, God of War III, Grand Turismo 5, Killzone 2, Silent Hill 5, and Zone of the Enders 3 all appeal to me more than some of the 360 exclusives. The only 360 games that I would really want to have are Fable 2, Forza Motorsport 2, and Halo 3.

Price isn't really a concern to me. My brother really wants a PS3 and would be willing to go 50/50 on it with me. I'd only have to pay $250 for it. He said he wouldn't mind a 360, but he probably would only put $100 towards it. So they'll virtually cost me the same either way.

I still need to look into more, as I have never invested my own money into a system (PlayStation, PlayStation 2, and GameCube were all Christmas gifts) and I want to get the right one. I am however, slightly leaning towards the PS3.

EDIT: Consider this the official PS3 thread.

Comment

Boo Sony!!!! :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                  On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                  Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
                    With the recent price drop of the PS3 and the expected price drop of the 360, I am considering finally investing in one or the other. I haven't decided which yet, but I think I am leaning towards the PS3 because I like the selection of games better. Games like Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, Final Fantasy XIII, God of War III, Grand Turismo 5, Killzone 2, Silent Hill 5, and Zone of the Enders 3 all appeal to me more than some of the 360 exclusives. The only 360 games that I would really want to have are Fable 2, Forza Motorsport 2, and Halo 3.

Price isn't really a concern to me. My brother really wants a PS3 and would be willing to go 50/50 on it with me. I'd only have to pay $250 for it. He said he wouldn't mind a 360, but he probably would only put $100 towards it. So they'll virtually cost me the same either way.

I still need to look into more, as I have never invested my own money into a system (PlayStation, PlayStation 2, and GameCube were all Christmas gifts) and I want to get the right one. I am however, slightly leaning towards the PS3.

EDIT: Consider this the official PS3 thread.
                    If you choose 360 you could hang out with me on XBL.

Comment

I'm proud to say that i just bought a PS3 yesterday.

I found it on Craig's List w/ 2 controllers, 3 games, and a warrenty card that hasn't been sent in yet. All for $500.

And it wasn't even hard to convince my girlfriend that it was a deal that i couldn't pass up!!!

Suggestions for games to check out?
                      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                      Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

There suppossed to be an announcement of a big ps3 exclusive today. Hopefully it is Haze. That game looks so awesome, it will make Halo look like garbage. It is being made by the developers who made 3 of the best First Person Shooters ever in Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, and Timesplitters.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

New killzone 2 trailer.
                          http://www.gametrailers.com/player/21490.html
                          i think this one is real they said
                          CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                          JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
                            New killzone 2 trailer.
                            http://www.gametrailers.com/player/21490.html
                            i think this one is real they said
                            I really enjoyed the original Killzone. I know a lot of people were disappointed because PS2 fanboys hyped it up to be a "Halo killer" and it didn't live up to the ridiculous hype. However, I thought it ended up being one of the more underrated games for PS2. This new one looks awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
                              I really enjoyed the original Killzone. I know a lot of people were disappointed because PS2 fanboys hyped it up to be a "Halo killer" and it didn't live up to the ridiculous hype. However, I thought it ended up being one of the more underrated games for PS2. This new one looks awesome.
                              ya they hyped it to much.. still this one was probably my favortie gaqem for PS2... im gonan get this as soon as i buy my PS3... it looks amazing

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

It was just confirmed at E3, Metal Gear Solid 4 will remain a PlayStation 3 exclusive.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information