Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
    go to gamespot.com, and in their search bar, write killzone 2.
    thanks dude

Comment

• I've got CODWAW and wifi. Life is good right now.
      Last edited by Vikes99ej; 11-24-2008, 12:42 AM.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• The f and k aren't even near each other vikes... ;)

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

• Anyone be up for a game of Madden 09?

I just wanna play some people who play properly, so many arseholes who play online on madden.
          Last edited by UK_Cheesehead; 11-25-2008, 01:30 PM.

Comment

• Okay, I'm getting pissed off. I'm playing Call of Duty 5, and I keep on losing my picture. The screen keeps on flickering and going to black, and then the picture comes back.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• I know this is the PS3 thread but, i thought i'd post this in here....anyway, for christmas I just bought my sister a bunch of games for PS2, since that's all she plays...7 games for $90.

Harvest Moon
              Harvest Moon: Magic Melody
              Dark Cloud
              Shadow of Destiny
              Shadow of Colossus
              Indigo Prophecy
              Kingdom Hearts

I know for a fact that Indigo Prophecy is excellent...anyone play any of the others back in the day? Lots of RPGs and very high rated games by IGN. She's a big Harvest Moon fan and I personally always wanted to try Shadow of Destiny and Shadow of Colossus.
              Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 11-26-2008, 12:00 AM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                I know this is the PS3 thread but, i thought i'd post this in here....anyway, for christmas I just bought my sister a bunch of games for PS2, since that's all she plays...7 games for $90.

Harvest Moon
                Dark Cloud
                Shadow of Destiny
                Shadow of Collossus
                Indigo Prophecy
                Kingdom Hearts

I know for a fact that Indigo Prophecy is excellent...anyone play any of the others back in the day? Lots of RPGs and very high rated games by IGN.
                The only game i played on that list was Kingdom heats because it dealt with Disney and stuff. It was alright but I dont like RPGs my brother liked it a lot and he likes RPG's so but that is a good deal though.
                Last edited by The Dynasty; 11-26-2008, 12:04 AM. Reason: spelling

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

I know this is the PS3 thread but, i thought i'd post this in here....anyway, for christmas I just bought my sister a bunch of games for PS2, since that's all she plays...7 games for $90.

Harvest Moon
                  Dark Cloud
                  Shadow of Destiny
                  Shadow of Colossus
                  Indigo Prophecy
                  Kingdom Hearts

I know for a fact that Indigo Prophecy is excellent...anyone play any of the others back in the day? Lots of RPGs and very high rated games by IGN. She's a big Harvest Moon fan and I personally always wanted to try Shadow of Destiny and Shadow of Colossus.
                  Shadow of Colossus is amazing, I would've gone with Dark Cloud 2 but it's more expensive. Not that in to Harvest Moon, so I can't comment. Kingdom Hearts was pretty alright.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• ah...i like quick responses. :D

Yeah, I thought it was a pretty good deal myself...plus orders over $25 = free shipping so, that was pretty sweet too. She actually has Kindom Hearts 2 I guess but, she could never find the original in stores. So, I'm sure she'll like that one.

edit...

Yeah, I hear Dark Cloud 2 is supposed to be great. I just figured i let her try out the 1st one then maybe I'd get her the 2nd one. It's not all that much. I wish i had a PS2 still, there are a whole bunch of games that I want to play yet and they're all really cheap these days.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

Comment

Harvest Moon
                      Dark Cloud
                      Shadow of Destiny
                      Shadow of Colossus
                      Indigo Prophecy
                      Kingdom Hearts

If she's an RPG freak, that is a good lot.

Should keep her preoccupied for a while.

Comment

• I thought kingdom hearts was pretty damn good, i still have to finish it. Has anyone on this forum beaten sephiroth in the Colosseum? Also, anyone here has picked up Little Big Planet? Any reviews?

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                        Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• xbox rulesss chyea.. rablle rabble rabble!
                          Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• Anyone down for starting an NCAA 09 Dynasty?

Sig by yours truly.

Comment

• I would, but I would likely fall behind after a while. I don't play most days.
                              Virginia Tech.
                              ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• I'd be down now. I'll have a ton of time now that footballs over. We should just pick one conference.
                                On another note, i just bought NHL 09 and i can't stop playing be a pro mode

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information