No announcement yet.

Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever wanna play some Madden/NCAA add me.

SteelersFan27

Pittsburgh Steelers Florida Gators Pittsburgh Penguins

Comment

• Has anyone bought Resistance 2? Is it worth buying? Looking for something different than COD4 but just as fun.
      save Freeman

Comment

• I just bought me one of these...I wanted Littlebigplanet or Drake's Fortune but, i ran out of money. So, I just have a PS3 and the 1st resistance.

Plan on buying all the exclusives in due time but, most of my buys that come out on both consoles will remain on the 360.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
          I just bought me one of these...I wanted Littlebigplanet or Drake's Fortune but, i ran out of money. So, I just have a PS3 and the 1st resistance.

Plan on buying all the exclusives in due time but, most of my buys that come out on both consoles will remain on the 360.
          Drake's Fortune is fantastic, really underrated because it is an exclusive and PS3 exclusives don't get as much love. IMO it would have been better to buy Little Big Planet or Drake's instead of Resistance 1 because you can just wait for Resistance 2, but since the first was prolly cheaper it's a good buy, plus it's extremely fun as well.

Comment

• Yeah, I'll probably pick one of those up next time i get paid. I actually like a lot of the PS3 exclusives...and am really looking foward to Heavy Rain and God of War 3. Good stuff.

I just learned there is no HDMI cable included, though. geez. I may have to go out and get one in a few minutes.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
            KO KNOWS

Comment

Yeah, I'll probably pick one of those up next time i get paid. I actually like a lot of the PS3 exclusives...and am really looking foward to Heavy Rain and God of War 3. Good stuff.

I just learned there is no HDMI cable included, though. geez. I may have to go out and get one in a few minutes.
              god, I'm counting the days until God of War 3. Same with Resident Evil 5, even though that's not an exclusive.

As for the HDMI cable, I would recommend looking online/somewhere for a cheaper one than getting one at like best buy or somewhere big. You can definitely find a just as good cable for a lot less than what the big stores sell for.

Comment

• Home=bad***

Comment

• Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
                  Home=bad***
                  is home done/available? I thought it was following the marketing plan of the next Duke Nukem game...market the **** out of it to get everyone's hopes up for like 10 years and never actually intend on releasing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                    is home done/available? I thought it was following the marketing plan of the next Duke Nukem game...market the **** out of it to get everyone's hopes up for like 10 years and never actually intend on releasing it.
                    its a open beta for everyone, it should be above your ps store.

Comment

• Re-started Metal Gear Solid 4 today for like the fourth time (although I've only beaten it once, stopped near the end the other times), doing it on Big Boss extreme for the third time. Did the first mission without a death/continue! Well, there was one, but it was kind of because I wasn't paying attention.

That mode is hard the first time you do it, though. Especially coming from normal mode.
                      Virginia Tech.
                      ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• I got to start playing again. I remember I got over half way though, but kind of stopped because it was football season and with all of the time I had to put into with practices and such to go along with school, the only time I had to play video games was on saturday and sunday, and I'd just focus on playing either NCAA or COD4 with friends.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Yeah, I'll probably pick one of those up next time i get paid. I actually like a lot of the PS3 exclusives...and am really looking foward to Heavy Rain and God of War 3. Good stuff.

Moth, nice to have you aboard. We could use some more NFLDC vets with the ps3 here.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

• I've been considering purchasing a PS3. Primarily for the Blu-Ray player but obviously also for some of the games. Any thoughts?

Comment

• Any good games coming out in the near month?

Sig by yours truly.

Comment

• I'm pretty sure all the new games are out for christmas. All the big name ones, like God of War 3, aren't going to be out til like February.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information