Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aftermath View Post
    Going to go pick up Fallout 3 first thing tomorrow morning.
    Changed my mind, picking up Resistance Dos.

Sig by yours truly.

Comment

• Uncharted may be the greatest looking game I've ever played...it's just fantastic. Breath-taking at times even. Excellent, excellent, excellent game and a must buy for any PS3 owner. WOW.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
        Uncharted may be the greatest looking game I've ever played...it's just fantastic. Breath-taking at times even. Excellent, excellent, excellent game and a must buy for any PS3 owner. WOW.
        The thing I really like about it is that it has the feel like you are watching a movie, but you also get to interact on a very enjoyable level. It's like a perfect combination of movie/video game.

Also, to anyone who has it, in Resistance 2 can you do co-op campaign? I can't remember if you could in 1 (I think so?) but it would be great if you can in 2 since I'll most likely be getting it.

Comment

• I'm sure you can...the first one has co-op campaign so, I doubt they scrapped it. Of course, it is offline co-op, though...not sure if they have online. I prefer offline anyway.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• From what I've heard, there is online co-op for R2, but the missions are not from the original story off-line, but rather take place in-between the story line.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

• Yo, is it true that you can't connect the PS3 to the web with a Wifi connection?

Comment

• Originally posted by Xonraider View Post
                Yo, is it true that you can't connect the PS3 to the web with a Wifi connection?
                yes, its already built in the PS3. I think its built in the 60's and 80's, not sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
                  yes, its already built in the PS3. I think its built in the 60's and 80's, not sure.
                  I don't understand what you mean, sorry. lol, care to explain?

Comment

I don't understand what you mean, sorry. lol, care to explain?
                    The 60GB PS3 will go wifi, but I'm not sure on the others, I think the 80GB system can. I know the 20GB system can't and I think the 40GB system can't as well.

Comment

The 60GB PS3 will go wifi, but I'm not sure on the others, I think the 80GB system can. I know the 20GB system can't and I think the 40GB system can't as well.
                      Thanks man, +rep

edit:for some reason it says I've already given to you, whenever I can I will

Comment

Thanks man, +rep

edit:for some reason it says I've already given to you, whenever I can I will
                        its ok, you don't have to.

Comment

• Hey dudes, I got a quick question. I just bought CODWAW today and me and my friend were playin some co-op and we couldnt save the game, but it saves fine on single player. Is the game made like that or did I get a faulty copy? Single player saves fine but Co-Op doesnt save at all. Anyone? Thanks.

Comment

I have a 40GB PS3 and wifi works with it.

Comment

• the new Shaun White snowboarding game has some SICK graphics! lol

Comment

• I'm looking to buy another game this week...might just wait till next week and see what Little Big Planet is all about.

So far I have....

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune- brilliant graphics, fun story, and great game play. I absolutely love it.

Resistance: I've only played for about 2 hours total but, it's also a great game. Graphics are good, not great but, of course it was a launch title. But again, it was another great buy, in my book.

NFL Head Coach 09: It only cost $10 at walmart...it's pretty bad. The sim doesnt look pretty and it's a broken simulation. Players are unresponsive, schemes are awful/unrealistic (Packers run 5 wide every damn play), trade set up is annoying, the computer dictates everything...and the big one, garbage AI, terrible, terrible, terrible.

I'm looking to keep all my sports titles and multi console games to my 360. So, I'm basically looking exclusively at PS3 exclusives at the moment.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information