No announcement yet.

Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I pretty much got NFL Head Coach '09 for free. The limited edition bundle was priced the same as the Madden single game. Weird.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
      I'm looking to buy another game this week...might just wait till next week and see what Little Big Planet is all about.

So far I have....

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune- brilliant graphics, fun story, and great game play. I absolutely love it.

Resistance: I've only played for about 2 hours total but, it's also a great game. Graphics are good, not great but, of course it was a launch title. But again, it was another great buy, in my book.

NFL Head Coach 09: It only cost $10 at walmart...it's pretty bad. The sim doesnt look pretty and it's a broken simulation. Players are unresponsive, schemes are awful/unrealistic (Packers run 5 wide every damn play), trade set up is annoying, the computer dictates everything...and the big one, garbage AI, terrible, terrible, terrible.

I'm looking to keep all my sports titles and multi console games to my 360. So, I'm basically looking exclusively at PS3 exclusives at the moment.
      If you are going to buy PS3 exclusive right now, I'd say Little Big Planet or Resistance 2 if you really liked the first. If you don't necessarily need to buy now, I'd wait til end of January or February when God of War 3 comes out because that will be epic.

Comment

• Yeah, God of War 3 will def. be mine they did it comes out. haha. I wish I could still play the first two on my ps3, though. :(

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

Comment

• You should get metal gear solid 4, and it is not even close. It is thebest video game... Ever

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
            You should get metal gear solid 4, and it is not even close. It is thebest video game... Ever
            Ah, I forgot about this. Yes, if you have to get a PS3 game right now, it has to be MGS4, based on general preference. Personally, I never got into the MGS series, so I would prefer other games, but that isn't saying that I don't think MGS4 isn't good because from all accounts it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
              The thing I really like about it is that it has the feel like you are watching a movie, but you also get to interact on a very enjoyable level. It's like a perfect combination of movie/video game.

Also, to anyone who has it, in Resistance 2 can you do co-op campaign? I can't remember if you could in 1 (I think so?) but it would be great if you can in 2 since I'll most likely be getting it.
              There is no co-op campaign which I found disappointing. The first one had split screen co-op. Theres a Co-Op mode online in which theres 8 people doing objectives. Theres a soldier class, medic class, and a special ops class all with levels and upgrades. You can do that split screen online as well as team death match and such split screen online as well.

Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
              Hey dudes, I got a quick question. I just bought CODWAW today and me and my friend were playin some co-op and we couldnt save the game, but it saves fine on single player. Is the game made like that or did I get a faulty copy? Single player saves fine but Co-Op doesnt save at all. Anyone? Thanks.
              I had saving problems for co-op on World at War also but on my 360. Theres no save option or auto save.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by nrk View Post
                I had saving problems for co-op on World at War also but on my 360. Theres no save option or auto save.
                Why would you need to save in co-op?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                  You should get metal gear solid 4, and it is not even close. It is thebest video game... Ever
                  I plan on it but, i really need to find a way to play all of them from playstation uno, on.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• Oh and HD upconvert for the win. I didnt know it would make my standard dvds looks fantastic but, wow does it. Nothing like watching my non blu ray movies in HD also. Love, love, love that.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                      I plan on it but, i really need to find a way to play all of them from playstation uno, on.
                      Theres a PS2 MGS Collection which contains 1-3 for like $30. I know Best Buy carries them.

Originally posted by Stash View Post
                      Why would you need to save in co-op?
                      You really don't because you can choose the missions. It is just a basic feature which I thought they would have to allow you to continue from a certain checkpoint. Veteran difficulty can be a *****.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• PS3 < 360
                        PS3 is the buy if you are really into Blue Ray and sports games. If you want only good graphics PS3 has that. 360 has a much better selection game wise and just has a plain better online layout.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trivia View Post
                          PS3 < 360
                          PS3 is the buy if you are really into Blue Ray and sports games. If you want only good graphics PS3 has that. 360 has a much better selection game wise and just has a plain better online layout.
                          PS3 has more potential. It seems like developers just got use to developing for the PS3. I heard it was a lot easier to develop for the 360. Right now my PS3 is only for exclusives and I buy most of my multi-platform games on 360, but I bet that changes next year.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

PS3 < 360
                            why would you come into a PS3 thread and start talking about this....

Comment

• Sorry wrong thread.

EDIT: Way to go PS3 homers. Nice neg reps. Must be tough having the inferior system.
                              Last edited by Trivia; 12-23-2008, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Sorry wrong thread.

EDIT: Way to go PS3 homers. Nice neg reps. Must be tough having the inferior system.
                                Trivia has been drinking 40's all night and problss alchohol poisoning. I apologize on his behalf. He may be right about everything he said but he is an a hole :)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information