No announcement yet.

Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn, I got a 30 dollar gift card to gamestop... but I dont know what to use it on? I was thinkin save it for Killzone which comes out next month if im not mistaken ?

Comment

• trust me, save it for Killzone. Its going to be bad***

Comment

• Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
        trust me, save it for Killzone. Its going to be bad***
        ya, true that man. Im gonna reserve that **** ASAP. Says on there website that if you reserve it, they give you a code for the demo (which comes out earlier). But normally demos give me bad feelings on the game. I guess cause they are never as good as the real thing, but I still wanna play it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
          damn, I got a 30 dollar gift card to gamestop... but I dont know what to use it on? I was thinkin save it for Killzone which comes out next month if im not mistaken ?
          Either Killzone 2 or Resident Evil 5 which is out like the second week of March. Streetfighter 4 comes out soon as well I can't wait!

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• I gatta question for any Fallout 3 owners. Is it better if you play the first and second ones before you play Fallout 3? Or it doest matter? Is there a storyline that must be understood? Ive gotten mixed reviews on it and I thought Id ask some people who actually own it.

Comment

• What are you guys opinions on Heavenly Sword?

Comment

• Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
                damn, I got a 30 dollar gift card to gamestop... but I dont know what to use it on? I was thinkin save it for Killzone which comes out next month if im not mistaken ?
                If there no game at the moment that you do not want to buy, I probably would save for that unless you'll be able gather up enough without the giftcard when it's released.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman D View Post
                  What are you guys opinions on Heavenly Sword?
                  It's a good game but short unfortunately.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman D View Post
                    What are you guys opinions on Heavenly Sword?
                    Looks like God of War's less cool cousin. I may try it one day...that chicks voice was annoying the hell out of me in the trailers, though. I havent been able to even find a copy in stores, though.

On a different note...I'm not really of fan of Littlebigplanet's story mode thus far, pretty boring. I still dont have the creator tool yet...so, I'm sure that is when I'll start to like it. Then I have to figure out how to get the god of war package. Oh yes.
                    Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 01-03-2009, 07:51 PM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                      Looks like God of War's less cool cousin. I may try it one day...that chicks voice was annoying the hell out of me in the trailers, though. I havent been able to even find a copy in stores, though.

On a different note...I'm not really of fan of Littlebigplanet's story mode thus far, pretty boring. I still dont have the creator tool yet...so, I'm sure that is when I'll start to like it. Then I have to figure out how to get the god of war package. Oh yes.
                      how about the MGS package?

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post

You get the creator tools from doing all the stupid tutorials. The story mode gets better about half way through.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
                          how about the MGS package?
                          It's downloadable content only as far as I know. I believe God of War is the same, although I'm not sure about that one.

Originally posted by Jakey
                          WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

• Originally posted by nrk View Post
                            You get the creator tools from doing all the stupid tutorials. The story mode gets better about half way through.
                            I liked story mode from about the Frida's wedding section on.

Originally posted by Jakey
                            WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

• Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
                              I liked story mode from about the Frida's wedding section on.
                              Yeah, I think thats where I started really enjoying it as well. I also did almost the whole thing co-op with a friend though. We would replay levels over and over because we would mess each other up. Nothing better than slapping someone into a pit of spikes or pulling them off the ledge with you. What is your psn id? Mine is thenrk.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• So I just beat Mirror's Edge...pretty fun game, got better as it went along, but pretty short. It is fun to mess around though.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information