No announcement yet.

Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Madden 09, can you edit your team's uniforms, stadiums, and locations, etc in Franchise mode? Or can you only do that with create a team?

Also, does NCAA 09 have create a team in it?

And I have another idea for NCAA for PS3. They should allow you to build/renovate current stadiums, get new uniforms, etc. with approval by the administration or something. So if the program is doing well, you get the money from the school, but if the program is failing, you don't get squat. I also think it'd be a good idea if they let you choose what type of equipment to buy and such. Hell, maybe something like Riddle equipment helps durability, but adams helps agility. And the better the program is doing, the better the equipment you could be.
    Last edited by Smokey Joe; 01-11-2009, 02:20 PM.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

• If it's like the 360's version...you can move a team to another location in franchise mode. In doing so...creating potentially a new stadium, logo, and uniforms. You can do this in the off-season.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

Comment

• I bought Folklore, it's a very fun action game. You absorb your enemies' souls and use them as attacks. Good art and interesting style of telling the story. I'm surprised it was so overlooked.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• I can't wait for Street Fighter IV.
          Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce Banner View Post
            I just remembered that I have beaten MGS4 on every difficulty except big boss hard. I am kind of afraid to try.

The game doesn't have any trophies. Which is weird and kind of sucks.
            If you beat it on The Boss Extreme, then there is nothing to worry about.
            Virginia Tech.
            ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
              I can't wait for Street Fighter IV.
              I reserved it a couple of days ago.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Even though everyone in here has their's already a price cut is suppose to come. I can see it because the economy blows.

PS3 will be $299 in April, analyst predicts
                Xbox 360 cuts to follow; no change for Wii
                By Mike Smith

Could the days of the $400 Playstation 3 be numbered?

So says financial analyst Michael Pachter, who predicted this week that Sony will trim the price of its cheapest Playstation 3 pack to a "more affordable" $299 in April, and that an Xbox 360 price cut will follow by June.

And the Wii? Don't hold your breath. "We expect Nintendo to maintain Wii pricing at $249 until the company sees signs that demand is slowing, which means a price cut may not happen until late in the year, if at all," Pachter said.

Upcoming PS3 Titles
                Like any analyst, Pachter, who is employed by securities firm Wedbush-Morgan, isn't always right, but he boasts a healthy hit rate at anticipating similar moves in the past, notably predicting PS3 and Xbox 360 price cuts in 2007. Don't expect official confirmation from either Microsoft or Sony, though: telling your customers about price cuts four months in advance tends not to be a very common strategy.

Ailing Sony, which is tipped to be about to post its first annual loss for 14 years, could well expect a significant sales boost if Pachter's prediction pans out. The Playstation 3 is heading into 2009 with a bumper lineup of upcoming exclusive games, including Killzone 2, Uncharted 2, God of War 3, and superhero-themed DC Universe Online, and a lower price point could well lend the console much-needed momentum.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• Ouch, Sony's gonna lose a few hundred dollars for every ps3 sold then. Those things aren't cheap to make.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Don't expect it anytime soon, why on earth would Sony cut the price of the ps3 now when they could have cut the price in November or December where did they would have done alot better in sales compared to now. Dell has the ps3 for 340 anyways.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman D View Post
                      Don't expect it anytime soon, why on earth would Sony cut the price of the ps3 now when they could have cut the price in November or December where did they would have done alot better in sales compared to now. Dell has the ps3 for 340 anyways.
                      I dont know but because if they do cut it now they will easily sell more. But will that make up for the cost of each one costing less. Maybe but dont they try and make up $ from the games they sell or something?

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
                        I dont know but because if they do cut it now they will easily sell more. But will that make up for the cost of each one costing less. Maybe but dont they try and make up $ from the games they sell or something?
                        Not even PS3 games are selling too hot.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Does anyone want to play some Soul Calibur IV sometime?

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 has been anounced. I dont know if anyones already posted it but I think its gonna be sick. Prelude to COD4 I've heard. maybe it continues from when you jump off the plane at the end of cod4?

Comment

• my ps3 just stopped reading discs. i can turn it on and do everything else but it just won't read games or dvds. does anyone know how to fix this and if i cant, can i send it back to sony or somewhere else to get it fixed. thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
                                Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 has been anounced. I dont know if anyones already posted it but I think its gonna be sick. Prelude to COD4 I've heard. maybe it continues from when you jump off the plane at the end of cod4?
                                Wouldn't that be a sequel? I think it would be cool if they make it based off that level, like either the same terrorist group or a different one was responsible for hijacking Air Force One and now you have to find/protect the President and/or defeat this group.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information