Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
    RBI Baseball 1989 for Nintendo is one of the best games ever.

I was always a fan of

Comment

Need I say more?

Comment

I would love for EA to get the MLB baseball license. They don't need an exclusive license, just the ability to make another MVP game.

Comment

whats stopping EA from making an baseball game? Sony also makes one how come they can but EA cant?

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
            whats stopping EA from making an baseball game? Sony also makes one how come they can but EA cant?
            2k owns the rights to produce all universal baseball games. Sony can make games for the play station because it is their system. Well, it is something like that...

Oh how I wish that EA and 2K can just hug and make up and let the mlb license and NFL license be used by all. Without competition, there is no point as they could just make the same old game year after year and there would be no other option.

Anyone know when the license is up? I think I read something like 2009, and that is too damn long...

Also, MVP NCAA 2007 was a great game aside from the fact that it is college instead of the pros.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

some images someone on the ign forums took, its the ps3 version. Not bad. Next years will be developed first on the ps3 then 360 so I cant wait for 2009 NCAA. He also saying that the gameplay is running smooth. Thank you lord.!
              Last edited by PACKmanN; 07-13-2007, 02:17 AM.

Comment

okay, anyone who has a ps3 and is not on my friends list, please add me. My ps3 sn is MPB.

And if you send a friend request to me, just say where you are from and your screen name.

Comment

I was watching the e3 video for assassins creed, and damn, does that game look awesome.

Comment

Ugh, I can't wait until I get a PS3. Should be soon. So many games I want for it...Resistence, Final Fantasy, Grand Tourismo 5, Metal Gear Solid 4, Grand Theft Auto 4, Devil May Cry 4, God of War, Lair, Killzone 2, Madden '08, NCAA '08, MLB The Show '08, NBA 2k8, etc etc.
                    Virginia Tech.
                    ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
                      Ugh, I can't wait until I get a PS3. Should be soon. So many games I want for it...Resistence, Final Fantasy, Grand Tourismo 5, Metal Gear Solid 4, Grand Theft Auto 4, Devil May Cry 4, God of War, Lair, Killzone 2, Madden '08, NCAA '08, MLB The Show '08, NBA 2k8, etc etc.
                      Quite a big wishlist. I like to keep it simple with few select games, but hey, I don't blame ya.

Faithful Niner Fan

Comment

• I am now an official owner of a PS3.

1 Question, can i connect the Ethernet cable to my modem and PS3 and i should get a internet connection?
                        Last edited by Aftermath; 07-15-2007, 04:39 PM.

Sig by yours truly.

Comment

• Don't know if this was posted yet:

http://www.pcworld.com/article/id,13...1/article.html

Sony Confirms PS3 Rumble Controller

A Sony representative confirmed on Thursday that controller rumble will make its way to the PS3 for the first time, this after several lawsuits surrounding the technology...more

Comment

• Good. Rumble just seems to add a little something to the overall gaming experience.

Originally posted by Jakey
                            WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

• rumble isn't that big of a thing for me, but it is pretty cool. I'll be sure to pick one up when it comes out.

Also, anyone else notice that the gameplay of assassins creed resembles zelda?

Comment

• Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
                                rumble isn't that big of a thing for me, but it is pretty cool. I'll be sure to pick one up when it comes out.

Also, anyone else notice that the gameplay of assassins creed resembles zelda?
                                Whaaaat? Which Zelda?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information