No announcement yet.

Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well im officially a trophy *****, I have 5 platinum trophies. Call of Duty: World at War, GTA IV, Drakes Uncharted Fortune, Burnout Paradise City and 007:Quantum of Solace are the games I have platinum on.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
      Yeah. I found that out. I didn't play that one though.

Oh and Heavy Rain? Not sure if it should just be rented, but that looks great.
      I've been waiting for Heavy Rain for years. Real excited about that one. Wont be everyone's thing, see their previous game, Indigo Prophecy. One of my all-time favorites but, it was a love it or hate it deal and Heavy Rain will be in the same mold as far as game play is concerned.

Extremely story based gameplay...basically like you're playing a movie. Lots of people have been calling it an interactive cut scene game. Just to give you an idea.
      Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 02-03-2009, 12:00 AM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

Comment

• At the Hooters by my house they're doing an NCAA Tournament. It's free and it runs for 10 weeks. there's like 15 guys in it (double elimination) and it's every Wednesday If you win one week your automatically in the final tournament. If you win it all, you get your choice between a PS3, 360 or a Wii.

It's pretty sweet.

Comment

• I am an Xbox fanboy fo life but I am considering getting a PS3, the only game I really want to play for it is Drakes Fortune, but I would like to have a Bluray player.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
            I am an Xbox fanboy fo life but I am considering getting a PS3, the only game I really want to play for it is Drakes Fortune, but I would like to have a Bluray player.
            It's totally worth it for the Uncharted series alone. That game just blew me away when I played it. Graphically, it cant be beat on a console...unless we're talking racing games, like Gran Turismo 5, which is breathtaking.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
              It's totally worth it for the Uncharted series alone. That game just blew me away when I played it. Graphically, it cant be beat on a console...unless we're talking racing games, like Gran Turismo 5, which is breathtaking.
              Seriously, the first Drake's Fortune was like a playable movie. It's the best game graphically that I have ever played (I don't play racing games). The second one looks to be even better quality and should be a really interesting storyline, much like the first. Also, God of War series just speaks for itself.

The Bluray player is a great added bonus.

Comment

• I dont like racing games either but, a buddy of mine had it and let me borrow it. GT5's graphics are just sickening.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                  I am an Xbox fanboy fo life but I am considering getting a PS3, the only game I really want to play for it is Drakes Fortune, but I would like to have a Bluray player.
                  I never believed in buying a console just for one game but if you want it for the blu ray too then I say get it as long as you do find value on the purchase.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                    Seriously, the first Drake's Fortune was like a playable movie. It's the best game graphically that I have ever played (I don't play racing games). The second one looks to be even better quality and should be a really interesting storyline, much like the first. Also, God of War series just speaks for itself.

The Bluray player is a great added bonus.
                    Speaking of God of War, are they going to make a new one that you know of?

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• ^^Their making a new one. It's supposed be out this year or early next year.

Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
                      Oh wow. I didn't know MLB The Show 09 is a PS3 exclusive. That's ridiculously cool. If all of the upgrades they are putting in work out, this could be the best baseball game ever.
                      Yea MLB The Show franchise is developed by SCEA. I was surprised too when I found that out.

http://www.gamezine.co.uk/news/forma...y-$1265810.htm

Some new info is supposed to be announced about a big exclusive today.
                      Last edited by Hitman D; 02-03-2009, 10:04 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by saintsfan912 View Post
                        Speaking of God of War, are they going to make a new one that you know of?
                        Yea, it's coming out soon I believe. Like sometime this year.

Comment

• That would be so awesome! Hopefully they bring it to the PS3 this time.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• Originally posted by saintsfan912 View Post
                            That would be so awesome! Hopefully they bring it to the PS3 this time.
                            It's being developed for the ps3. Two trailers that have been released so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                              I really don't see the appeal of Halo Wars.

I mean, I understand the success of games like those in the past, and maybe it will be a hit with fans of that type of game. But there is no way that typical Halo players will be into Halo Wars.
                              Real Time Strategy games is one of my favorite genres. Halo Wars could do what Halo did for FPS on consoles.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by nrk View Post
                                Real Time Strategy games is one of my favorite genres. Halo Wars could do what Halo did for FPS on consoles.
                                You should look into Fat Princess.
                                Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information