No announcement yet.

Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just realised that at the PS Store it is possible to go into another section "video" instead of "games". You can rent or buy like 1000 different movies and there is also a television section with a fair amount of shows. i'll probably never use it but I just realised they had it.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• If you guys make an Europe account you can get Killzone 2 demo. Who here played the MLB 09 demo? any good?

Comment

• Just made a EU account and am downloading Killzone 2 demo. Hope it lives up to the hype...
        save Freeman

Comment

• I LOVED the demo. Even though it was short. The controls I gotta get used to but it's whatever, game looks like it will be as good as advertised.

Comment

• Killzone 2 has gotten some ridiculous reviews. So far on metacritic only two of 40 reviews have given it less than 90/100 and 15 reviews have it rated 95/100 or higher. It's a 93 overall (#6 all-time for PS3 games).

Comment

• I really disliked Killzone 2's cover system. I probably just need more time with it but I don't like having to hold the crouch button next to something.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Yea it just takes some time getting used to. But the graphics, especially with the HUD off, are AMAZING
                save Freeman

Comment

• I just got a PS3 for Valentines day, you guys play online?
                  | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

• yup, my psn is PACKmanN

Comment

• For anyone interested, the Resident Evil 5 demo is available. I don't know about anyone else, but RE is my favorite game franchise.

Comment

• I was 50/50 on that game. I really hate the controls for the game though.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
                          I was 50/50 on that game. I really hate the controls for the game though.
                          Is it the same as RE4? If so, I'll really like it. I love the camera angle and I don't think the controls are that complicated.

Also, has anyone played Dead Space? I just downloaded the demo and it feels kinda different and actually somewhat challenging when fighting enemies.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                            Is it the same as RE4? If so, I'll really like it. I love the camera angle and I don't think the controls are that complicated.

Also, has anyone played Dead Space? I just downloaded the demo and it feels kinda different and actually somewhat challenging when fighting enemies.
                            I love the RE4 controls. Most games have you run and shoot but in reality, you're not going to hit **** like that. Having to avoid the zombies and getting in a good spot to shoot is what RE is about. The RE5 Demo is excellent. I've played quite a bit. It's awesome that they added co-op.

I have Dead Space, it's a fun game. One of the first weapons you get shoots out a lazer in a line. Makes it easy to shoot off limbs and makes the game kind of easy. I found it more fun on the hardest difficulty.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by nrk View Post
                              I love the RE4 controls. Most games have you run and shoot but in reality, you're not going to hit **** like that. Having to avoid the zombies and getting in a good spot to shoot is what RE is about. The RE5 Demo is excellent. I've played quite a bit. It's awesome that they added co-op.

I have Dead Space, it's a fun game. One of the first weapons you get shoots out a lazer in a line. Makes it easy to shoot off limbs and makes the game kind of easy. I found it more fun on the hardest difficulty.
                              Co-op for RE5 should be amazing.

And that's something I really like about Dead Space, they say body shots don't do much so you actually have to aim to take out limbs and stuff. That way, you can't just shoot wherever you want, you actually have to aim. The demo is pretty limited, but it's pretty action packed.

Comment

• I loved the RE5 demo, you just have to get used to not moving and shooting at the same time. KZ2 and RE5 in the next month is pretty sweet.
                                save Freeman

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information