Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aftermath View Post
    I am now an official owner of a PS3.

1 Question, can i connect the Ethernet cable to my modem and PS3 and i should get a internet connection?
    yes, you should be able to connect online.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

• Im having difficulty connecting online with the PS3, it cant find a connection.

I have that cable modem, do i need anything else to connect to the net? Help will be greatly appreciated.
      Last edited by Aftermath; 07-16-2007, 01:27 PM.

Sig by yours truly.

Comment

• Got everything to wor yay! Typing with the controller is frustrating though. Add BengalDan to your buddy list, we could play Madden08 when it comes out.

Sig by yours truly.

Comment

• Rumble feature was terrible thing to lose on mlb games...

Comment

• Originally posted by Moses View Post
            Whaaaat? Which Zelda?
            Just how it is. Like in ocarina of time. The fighting resembles zelda, and how you run around jumping and then rolling on the ground resembles it as well.

Comment

• hurry for rumble pack im still on ps2 i couldnt imagine how diff it wouldve been playing madden and fight night without the rumble

Comment

• Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
                Just how it is. Like in ocarina of time. The fighting resembles zelda, and how you run around jumping and then rolling on the ground resembles it as well.
                ...and stabbing people in the throat, and pushing people off buildings, and generally spending half the game on the run?

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by Boston View Post
                  ...and stabbing people in the throat, and pushing people off buildings, and generally spending half the game on the run?
                  well, of course the storylines and how you kill people are different, but the gameplay is similar.

Comment

• Anyone really excited for Unreal Tournament 3 and Fallout 3 like i am?

Sig by yours truly.

Comment

• Originally posted by High Roller View Post
                      Quite a big wishlist. I like to keep it simple with few select games, but hey, I don't blame ya.
                      Wishlist being the key word hahah. I might end up with all of them, though. Haven't bought a game since Final Fantasy 12.
                      Virginia Tech.
                      ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• 80 GB PS3 may have price drop:

http://www.gamepro.com/news.cfm?article_id=122688

Comment

• Originally posted by Moses View Post
                          Yea, that will happen a little before Christmas. I cant wait that long though, I need a PS3 August 14 for Madden. The difference between the two is 20 gb which is alot but I dont sse how someone can use up 60gb. The difference between the two I beleve is that the 60gb has backwards capability. The reason for this is because the 80gb is cheaper to produce.

Comment

• http://www.psu.com/node/12142

Twisted Metal may be making a comback.

Comment

• Originally posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
                              Yea, that will happen a little before Christmas. I cant wait that long though, I need a PS3 August 14 for Madden. The difference between the two is 20 gb which is alot but I dont sse how someone can use up 60gb. The difference between the two I beleve is that the 60gb has backwards capability. The reason for this is because the 80gb is cheaper to produce.
                              All PS3's have backwards capability.

I got a PS3 December 12 a 20gb and play it alot. I have alot of game saves, music, pictures on it and have only used up 1 or 2 gb. Once madden 08 comes out and if your really crunched for space just delete 07 madden saves. Anyways u can go and buy a 100gb memory and stick it in there if you really wanted and its probably cheaper from what i heard.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
                                All PS3's have backwards capability.

I got a PS3 December 12 a 20gb and play it alot. I have alot of game saves, music, pictures on it and have only used up 1 or 2 gb. Once madden 08 comes out and if your really crunched for space just delete 07 madden saves. Anyways u can go and buy a 100gb memory and stick it in there if you really wanted and its probably cheaper from what i heard.
                                I was talking about the 80 gb.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information