Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I wanna see some Fifa 10 and GT5

    #4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
    2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
    2015 2K Classic Champions


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

    Comment


    • I'm probably alone but, M.A.G. doesnt blow me away.

      Thanks BoneKrusher^

      http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

      Comment


      • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
        I'm probably alone but, M.A.G. doesnt blow me away.
        Yeah I wasn't too impressed either. 256 people seems to be too many to me. Once they show the vehicles I might get more excited.

        Sig by Hitman D.

        Comment


        • New Rock Star title, "Agent". I'm intrigued sight unseen.

          Assassin's Creed 2 gameplay now. Sweet.

          Thanks BoneKrusher^

          http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

          Comment


          • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
            New Rock Star title, "Agent". I'm intrigued sight unseen.

            Assassin's Creed 2 gameplay now. Sweet.
            Assassin's Creed 2 is looking sweet. I enjoyed the first one (even if it was a bit repetitive). 16 unique missions in this one without easedropping and pickpocketing lol.

            Final Fantasy 7 got re-rated for PS3 and PSP. Finally a re-release is coming!

            Sig by Hitman D.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by nrk View Post
              Assassin's Creed 2 is looking sweet. I enjoyed the first one (even if it was a bit repetitive). 16 unique missions in this one without easedropping and pickpocketing lol.

              Final Fantasy 7 got re-rated for PS3 and PSP. Finally a re-release is coming!
              That it was....I've actually been re-playing it the last few days. But AC2 looks like it has made some big improvements and it's coming out around Christmas. I'm excited. I cant wait until the game finally reaches the present day and you're free running around some modern day city as is expected. Maybe we'll see a little of that in AC2? That would be awesome. There is supposed to be more action in the present day world, this time around.

              Thanks BoneKrusher^

              http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

              Comment


              • They're releasing Final Fantasy 13 and 14 in the same year? Is that what he just said?

                Thanks BoneKrusher^

                http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

                Comment


                • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                  They're releasing Final Fantasy 13 and 14 in the same year? Is that what he just said?
                  I was out of the room so I didn't hear it. I can't imagine that with Final Fantasy 13, Final Fantasy Versus 13, and Final Fantasy Agito 13 (psp) all in the works, that FF 14 would also be released.

                  Sig by Hitman D.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by nrk View Post
                    I was out of the room so I didn't hear it. I can't imagine that with Final Fantasy 13, Final Fantasy Versus 13, and Final Fantasy Agito 13 (psp) all in the works, that FF 14 would also be released.
                    I'm pretty sure that is what they said. They showed the FF13 trailer...coming out 2010 and then they showed the FF14 trailer and he said releasing in 2010. Maybe he got it wrong.

                    edit...it's actually a game called Final Fantasy 14: online. Releasing 2010.

                    Thanks BoneKrusher^

                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

                    Comment


                    • God of War III is going to be amazing of course but, I'm just a tad disappointed that it doesnt look better for being on the PS3 now. The differential between these graphics and the PS2 versions isnt major like you would expect. But really, it's not all that big a problem at all. Because, it doesnt get any better than God of War's gameplay.

                      Thanks BoneKrusher^

                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                      KO KNOWS

                      Comment


                      • God of War 3 :):):):):):):):) <3<3<3<3<3

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                          God of War III is going to be amazing of course but, I'm just a tad disappointed that it doesnt look better for being on the PS3 now. The differential between these graphics and the PS2 versions isnt major like you would expect. But really, it's not all that big a problem at all. Because, it doesnt get any better than God of War's gameplay.
                          God of War's boss battles are the best.

                          Sig by Hitman D.

                          Comment


                          • 2009 is going to be huge for PS3. I think everyone is already accepting that it has passed/is passing 360 in terms of games and gameplay.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                              2009 is going to be huge for PS3. I think everyone is already accepting that it has passed/is passing 360 in terms of games and gameplay.
                              Yeah, the only reason I play my 360 more is due to that's where all my friends are. Did God of War 3 say 2010? 2010 is already looking to be a good year for PS3 also.

                              Sig by Hitman D.

                              Comment


                              • Most of their exclusives they've been hyping have been pushed back to 2010, though. Which sucks.

                                I'm looking forward to seeing the Alan Wake vs Heavy Rain sales. I'll be getting both in 2010. :D

                                Thanks BoneKrusher^

                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                                KO KNOWS

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information