Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • It would have been better if they made a Dark Knight game and a Ledger esque Joker.

    Thanks BoneKrusher^

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

    Comment


    • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
      It would have been better if they made a Dark Knight game and a Ledger esque Joker.
      At least they have Mark Hamill doing the voice again.

      Sig by Hitman D.

      Comment


      • I want to try out the Batman game myself!


        Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

        Comment


        • Alright, would anyone happen to know if can you play Rock Band using a guitar hero instrument? I ask cause I really don't wanna have to buy a new instrument for Rock Band: The Beatles, though I might buy the bass or probably the drums


          Originally posted by bearsfan_51
          Show me your Wang, if you will.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by aNYtitan View Post
            Alright, would anyone happen to know if can you play Rock Band using a guitar hero instrument? I ask cause I really don't wanna have to buy a new instrument for Rock Band: The Beatles, though I might buy the bass or probably the drums
            I know you can on the 360 but I'm not sure about the PS3.

            http://www.joystiq.com/Instrument-Compatibility-Matrix/

            Here's a chart on whats compatible with what. Who knows about the new Beatles one though. They will probably work. The drums is modeled after Ringo's drums I believe, I have to get them.
            Last edited by nrk; 06-07-2009, 06:47 PM.

            Sig by Hitman D.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by nrk View Post
              I know you can on the 360 but I'm not sure about the PS3.

              http://www.joystiq.com/Instrument-Compatibility-Matrix/

              Here's a chart on whats compatible with what. Who knows about the new Beatles one though. They will probably work. The drums is modeled after Ringo's drums I believe, I have to get them.

              They really went all out on the licensing on this one. You can check out the new trailer here:
              http://www.thebeatlesrockband.com/

              Kick ass on the compatibility chart, thansk a lot dude. I gotta pick up a pair of drums, just don't know whether to wait or not


              Originally posted by bearsfan_51
              Show me your Wang, if you will.

              Comment


              • Paul's Bass does look pretty badass.

                Comment


                • My PSN is Jets25. Feel free to send me a friend request but just tell me who you are.
                  Last edited by Hurricanes25; 06-10-2009, 08:44 PM.

                  Sig by BoneKrusher

                  Comment


                  • anyone else playing infamous? the controls are amazing and its just a bunch of fun overall
                    save Freeman

                    Comment



                    • Comment


                      • Originally posted by Me Likey Rookies View Post
                        anyone else playing infamous? the controls are amazing and its just a bunch of fun overall
                        I downloaded the demo, it's pretty awesome.

                        Comment


                        • So guys with all the troubles I've had with 360, I finally got a PS3 today and brought MLB The Show with it. I'm Excited!

                          Comment


                          • Buy Uncharted when you get a chance.

                            Thanks BoneKrusher^

                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                            KO KNOWS

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                              So guys with all the troubles I've had with 360, I finally got a PS3 today and brought MLB The Show with it. I'm Excited!
                              What game did your PS3 come with? I'm not sure what it's bundled with these days..

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post

                                Awesome, Raiden was such a bad ass during MGS4


                                Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                                Show me your Wang, if you will.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information