No announcement yet.

Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In MLB the Show.......during franchise, is there a way to resign your players before they hit the open market? Albert Pujols is a free agent next offseason for me and I would like to get him locked up lol

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
      In MLB the Show.......during franchise, is there a way to resign your players before they hit the open market? Albert Pujols is a free agent next offseason for me and I would like to get him locked up lol
      I don't think so, not during the season. But as soon as the offseason starts, you should get the chance to resign your upcoming FAs. I think that is the best you can do.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
      Originally posted by BaLLiN72
      i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
      Originally posted by Job
      NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
        I don't think so, not during the season. But as soon as the offseason starts, you should get the chance to resign your upcoming FAs. I think that is the best you can do.
        Yeah I know about the offseason. It's just my friend said trying to resign Pujols is pretty much impossible. :(

Thanks anyways.

Comment

• Yeah, I just checked it out, you can only resign in the offseason. That sucks.

Worst case scenario: Deal Pujols at the deadline for an entire team

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
          Originally posted by BaLLiN72
          i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
          Originally posted by Job
          NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

• has anyone had problems downloading ps one classics? It always says error when i try to download it

Comment

• No problems when I do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by alca1992 View Post
                has anyone had problems downloading ps one classics? It always says error when i try to download it
                I had no problem downloading FF7. Are you actually getting to the store and looking at the games? If you can't get to the store it might just be maintenance. I did have that problem.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
                  Yeah, I just checked it out, you can only resign in the offseason. That sucks.

Worst case scenario: Deal Pujols at the deadline for an entire team
                  I saved my franchise then simulated to the offseason just to check if I could sign Pujols. 5 years 100 million got it done! lol So I'm not to worried now.

Comment

• Originally posted by nrk View Post
                    I had no problem downloading FF7. Are you actually getting to the store and looking at the games? If you can't get to the store it might just be maintenance. I did have that problem.
                    Yea. I will add the game to my cart then try to purchase it. Then it will say an error has occured its been like this for 4 days. Im starting to think my ps3 cant download games

Comment

• I think my PS3 died... I searched the problem online and it's called the yellow light of death :(

Looks like I will now be ps3-less cause I think my warranty is out and sony wants 150 bucks to replace it :( :( :(

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
                        I think my PS3 died... I searched the problem online and it's called the yellow light of death :(

Looks like I will now be ps3-less cause I think my warranty is out and sony wants 150 bucks to replace it :( :( :(
                        WOW. That's ridiculous for repair cost, if they ever charge me that much for a repair it would probably be awhile before I got a new one.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• That sucks!!!

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

• It's officially dead. Now, the decision is to spend 150 to get a refurbished one or get a 360 for college and wait to one day play ps3 once again.

:( :( :(

RIP 60 GB PS3... 12/27/06 - 6/20/09

Comment

• Wow, Smokey, that blows.

Now my HDMI cable going out on me and my display settings being all messed up don't seem that bad...

Comment

• I might have found some good news... I have a receipt from my original purchase and it turns out I did purchase a product return plan. However, I have no idea how long it lasts. If it last 3 years or longer, I think I might be safe. However, if it is less than 3 years, FML.

I have no idea how to find out how long it lasts though... should I call and see?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information