Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
    What did you say was wrong w/ it, the yellow lights? I dont know how to fix it, just curious.
    It's called the yellow light of death. Basically, as soon as you hit the power button, a yellow light comes on for a second, then the ps3 shuts off, beeps three times, and starts flashing red.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
      The only thing I dont like about that deal is that they give you Uncharted. Amazing, amazing, amazing game. But in a way, it's false advertising for the PS3 because, you're not going to find many games that look remotely as good as Uncharted on the PS3. It's a bitter sweet deal if you're new to the PS3. So, you're playing uncharted...which may be your only game and you have these expectations that all the PS3 games will look that good. haha.
      Yeah I love Uncharted so far, and I'm more of a sports gamer. I have rented a few other games to try some out, and liked a few but didn't like some too.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

• Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
        Fight Night is awesome.
        Well worth the purchase? I gotta buy myself a new game, though I have just borrowed Guitar Hero Metallica. I'm down to either Fight Night or InFamous

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
        Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• I think I'll be buying Uncharted tomorrow, I meant to go today. It was a tough decision between it, Bioshock and Killzone. Almost an impossible decision.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
          Originally posted by BaLLiN72
          i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
          Originally posted by Job
          NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

Fight Night is awesome.
            Is there a place where you can see the full video of your avy? That gif is awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
              Is there a place where you can see the full video of your avy? That gif is awesome.
              Like the entire video of whatever was going on or a bigger version of the avy? I have the latter.
              Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• BlazBlue June 30th. Please get it.
                Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

Like the entire video of whatever was going on or a bigger version of the avy? I have the latter.
                  Like a video where I can see the whole thing.... it looks hilarious!

I wish I could find out where the drinking squirrel came from.

Comment

• Originally posted by aNYtitan View Post
                    Well worth the purchase? I gotta buy myself a new game, though I have just borrowed Guitar Hero Metallica. I'm down to either Fight Night or InFamous
                    Without a doubt. If you have friends over enough, it's definitely worth it. Still worth it without. The game's just so much deeper than 3. It's really great.

Oh and you shouldn't buy InFamous anyway. It's way too short. Just rent that one.

Comment

• I just Bought Metal Gear Solid last week. Fight Night will probably be my next purchase.

Comment

• Finished RE5. The ending was pretty stupid. Great graphics. Great story. Still hate the gameplay mechanics though, but I know those are classic to RE. Pretty good game though.

Comment

• Still cant doenload ps one classics. Anyone know why this is?

Comment

• Anyone wanna do an online dynasty for NCAA. The one last year never got going cause there were people not from this board that never got on. We definitely need to do one this year especially with the customizable conferences. I could run it but I'm not gonna have my online setup when I leave for school in the middle of august. I probably won't have internet for about a week and a half

Comment

• Anybody play that Call of Juarez game? It looks good.

Comment

• I do my dynasty with local friends. Works better that way, very smooth.
                                Virginia Tech.
                                ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information